Tanks on U.S. City Streets

National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE 09)

Occurred July 27 through July 31, 2009.
First major exercise conducted by the United States government that focused exclusively on terrorism prevention and protection, as opposed to incident response and recovery.
NLE 09 was designated as a Tier I National Level Exercise. Tier I exercises (formerly known as the Top Officials exercise series or TOPOFF) are conducted annually in accordance with the National Exercise Program (NEP), which serves as the nation's overarching exercise program for planning, organizing, conducting and evaluating national level exercises. The NEP was established to provide the U.S. government, at all levels, exercise opportunities to prepare for catastrophic crises ranging from terrorism to natural disasters.
More on NLE 2009

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7baqTk2YtI]NLE 09 video 2 - YouTube[/ame]

If we continue down the path we are on and continue to elect people who don't believe in the constitution and America they will be a revolution here just like in the Middle East. I don't have a lot of money so I can't bet much but keep your powder dry you are going to need it. Shiria law such, the good thing is the people who support this are easier to recognize.

Sorry, I just remembered this. I drove a tank down the main street of McPherson, KS in 1970. I was moving it from the train station where it had arrived on a flat car to the National Guard Armory. I can tell you that I got some strange looks. It was a blast.

we are all doomed.

what could very well be doomed is our civil libertys and constructional protections

To the Statist Progressive, Liberties and Constructional or Constitutional Protections, are nothing more than Stumbling Blocks, Obstructions, standing in the way of their will, which they see as Supreme over everything else, with no regard for the Hypocrisy or Injustice, cause by their Arbitrary and Blind will. If they could only find a way, not even reality will stand in their way. Of course that will never happen, but will we live to see them fail by their own device.

Paranoia strikes deep...............The Patriot act was after 9/11, SOME very conservative policies do infringe on civil liberties, as do some very 'liberal' policies. Vote the cruds out that keep the defense budget big enough for these types of exercises, and ditch laws that over regulate personal & real property.

Forum List

Back