Tangible proof of the best NFL fan base ever

I'd rep ya for this Sheldon, but you've got it turned off. Friggen hillarious!
Never saw much percentage, in it.....ever since someone (here) started cryin' & whinin' about what mine was....shortly after signing-on here.

As-long-as I'm kickin' ass in the verbal-war, I'm satisfied-enough.

:eusa_whistle:
Yeah, I seem to recall you turning it off after you earned your first red star for getting the shit negged out of you. I do seem to recall mentioning that at the time.

nice try though. But I'm used to rewriting history to suit your current doublethink.

When you back-into the playoffs, with a 10-6 record....in the NFC
Remind me again. what seed were the Steelers when they won the superbowl last? Oh that's right, sixth... barely.

The Packers have been winning every game since the first week of December. Backing in? hardly, unless you feel the Steelers deserve a 'backing in' asterisk next to their last title.

Oops... way to self pwn yourself.

I'd rep ya for this Sheldon, but you've got it turned off. Friggen hillarious!
Never saw much percentage, in it.....ever since someone (here) started cryin' & whinin' about what mine was....shortly after signing-on here.

Yeah, I seem to recall you turning it off after you earned your first red star for getting the shit negged out of you. I do seem to recall mentioning that at the time.

nice try though. But I'm used to rewriting history to suit your current doublethink.
Yeah.....rewriting seems the appropriate-term....
Wankin.gif
....seeing-as-how I've never even heard of any red star.​

.....As if the Philly-fans ever experienced (both) WORLD SERIES & SUPER BOWL WINS....BACK-TO-BACK.

827.gif

the steelers got the best fan base,they travel well better than anyone,that was announced on a monday night football game once that they got the biggest fan base.the second best is the dreaded cowgirls as the most popular.

I don't know man. Did you hear how loud the Georgia Dome was in the fourth quarter? :lol:

Both bases have had a diaspora across the country. Bottom line, it will be loud as hell whenever any points go on the board.
Ain't that the truth. Terrible and Titletown towels will swing with fervor. Cheeseheads will be jumping up and down and cheers of Go-Pack-Go will mix with "Here we go Steelers, Here we go!"

And no cheerleaders on either side.

If I remember right, aside from this year's Packers there was only one other team to never trail an opponent by more than 7 points throughout the entire season, and it was a team from the forties.

That's pretty damn impressive.

Yeah.....rewriting seems the appropriate-term....
Wankin.gif
....seeing-as-how I've never even heard of any red star.​
Denial, a powerful tool for tools. :razz:

World Series? Who gives a fuck? It's baseblah a 'past time', meaning irrelevant.
Bradshaw_Stargell_Sports_Illustrated.jpg

That's why Pittsburgh is known as the.....

untitled.jpg

CITY OF CHAMPIONS

(...And, Green Bay's known for it's cow-squeezin's.)​

You're not helping your fanbase's cause here. All I seem to hear is the desperate keening of a fan bolstering up his courage to accept a loss.....
Yeah....we're reeeaaallly intimidated by the Packs current-history......
853.gif

When you back-into the playoffs, with a 10-6 record....in the NFC, of all places....you should feel fortunate (even) being on the same field, with an AFC TEAM, this time o' year.​

the owners and players really ruined the game of baseball.because they wont have revenue sharing in baseball like they do in football,those days are over with for teams like the Pirates to be able to compete with these big market teams.if football was like baseball,there would be no way in hell a small market team like Green Bay or Pittsburgh could compete with big market teams in the NFL and they would not be in the superbowl now.

Last edited:
.....As if the Philly-fans ever experienced (both) WORLD SERIES & SUPER BOWL WINS....BACK-TO-BACK.

827.gif

the steelers got the best fan base,they travel well better than anyone,that was announced on a monday night football game once that they got the biggest fan base.the second best is the dreaded cowgirls as the most popular.
Huh, but when it comes to merchandise the Packers almost never leave the top three.
wow......the Pack has a serious marketing-staff. Yeah.....that's reeeeaaaalllly something. :rolleyes:

Plus you can find packer bars world wide, even in Japan, Russia and South Africa as well as every state in the union.
That's what you've heard, huh? :rolleyes:

We are also well travelled and have a reputation for 'drinking cities dry'. Particularly the Brandy since we consume as a state more than the nation of Poland (which leads all other nations in consumption).

But yet, we don't riot.
Yeah.....layin'-around, fat & drunk, does have somewhat a negative impact on adrenaline & TESTOSTERONE production....but, if you're in a room full o' such GB-fans, don't forget your Packers-licensed Puke Goggles!!!!!!

egg_on_face.jpg

"AWWW-HAWWW....but, I got you, FIRST!!!!"

Last edited:
wow......the Pack has a serious marketing-staff. Yeah.....that's reeeeaaaalllly something. :rolleyes:

NFL's Smallest market, remember? We can't help it if the rest of the world loves us too. I still remember my 7th grade French class where on the page, it was a picture of two french boys walking along, and one was wearing a packer teeshirt. That was hillarious.

BTW, your 'Steeler, world champion' tee shirts will be shipped to Rwanda tomorrow, like all the other 'misprint' teeshirts ready for the superbowl.

Yes, that's what I've heard years ago when I first saw a list of Packer bars. Here's a few of current Packer Bars around the nation and world. Not the best list I've ever seen, but...

JS Online: Packer Bars: Places to Back the Pack

Thailand is a nice touch.

NFL's Smallest market, remember?
Oh.....O.K.

853.gif

Yes, that's what I've heard years ago.....
Oh.....O.K. .....war-stories......

853.gif

Yeah, I've heard it's a favorite vacation-spot for Porky Limbaugh (....who's always enjoyed "touching" young-boys, down-that-way....)​

NFL's Smallest market, remember?
Oh.....O.K.

853.gif

Yes, that's what I've heard years ago.....
Oh.....O.K. .....war-stories......

853.gif

Yeah, I've heard it's a favorite vacation-spot for Porky Limbaugh (....who's always enjoyed "touching" young-boys, down-that-way....)​
By gum if you just can't be honest or decent even in your fandom. Nice that you found time to slander Limbaugh while you're at it.

827.gif

Huh, but when it comes to merchandise the Packers almost never leave the top three. Plus you can find packer bars world wide, even in Japan, Russia and South Africa as well as every state in the union. We are also well travelled and have a reputation for 'drinking cities dry'. Particularly the Brandy since we consume as a state more than the nation of Poland (which leads all other nations in consumption).

But yet, we don't riot.

Y'all can't drink New Orleans dry. I've seen many people try...:eek: :lol:

Tell that to bar owners during Superbowl 31. Many ran out and had to do emergency orders. Los Angeles suffered this fate twice in the 90's when the Badgers went to the Rose Bowl. Hence the legend began. Bar and club owners LOVE when we cheeseheads travel for our team.

Tell that to bar owners during Superbowl 31. Many ran out and had to do emergency orders. Los Angeles suffered this fate twice in the 90's when the Badgers went to the Rose Bowl. Hence the legend began. Bar and club owners LOVE when we cheeseheads travel for our team.

hahahaha..ya know, now that you mention it, I do vaguely remember those reports at the time...

Was supposed to be "Tangible"... stupid spill cheeker autofill.

Aren't you glad you have a mod that can fix that for you?♥-EZ

Only in Green Bay . . .

What other NFL city would do this?

None.

Damn, I wish I lived back there again.

I totally agree with your post. The fans today are just as rabid as they were back in the 1980's (maybe before; I wasn't around then very much :eusa_angel: . This is really saying something since in this day and age, geography doesn't prevent you from following teams across the nation.

And the kids in Green Bay are singing.

"Schools Out! Schools Out!
Packers won, it's time to shout!"

Forum List

Back