Tangible proof of the best NFL fan base ever

Big Fitz

User Quit *****
Nov 23, 2009
Was supposed to be "Tangible"... stupid spill cheeker autofill.

Aren't you glad you have a mod that can fix that for you?♥-EZ

Only in Green Bay . . .

What other NFL city would do this?

None.

Damn, I wish I lived back there again.

Last edited:
I glad to see they have their priorities straight:
Because of the expected rush to greet the Packers at the airport upon their return from Super Bowl XLV in Dallas, the district is closing school early on Monday and canceling most afternoon activities. And, of course, it will be an excused absence if parents wish to pull their children from school Monday morning or Tuesday to attend a celebration, should the team win.

That's nice and all, but NO PLACE parties like we do.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hDDI0uNjd4&feature=related[/ame]

750,000 to 1 million on the streets for the victory parade. We know how to parade!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3TW7duXUww&feature=related[/ame]

Watch how fast Bourbon street fills up..and this was just for the NFC championship.
Saints Video: Bourbon Street - Video | NOLA.com

Good luck to the Packers. I think they can do it.
I think if G.B. uses 4 receivers and spreads out the Pitt. defense they can have some success. We beat them that way earlier this year.

That's nice and all, but NO PLACE parties like we do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hDDI0uNjd4&feature=related

750,000 to 1 million on the streets for the victory parade. We know how to parade!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3TW7duXUww&feature=related

Watch how fast Bourbon street fills up..and this was just for the NFC championship.
Saints Video: Bourbon Street - Video | NOLA.com

Good luck to the Packers. I think they can do it.
I think if G.B. uses 4 receivers and spreads out the Pitt. defense they can have some success. We beat them that way earlier this year.
True true. The best description of nightlife in Green Bay was by Dennis Miller when he was on MNF when he said:

The nightlife here is like Berlin in the 1930's. But the players go down to Appleton to party. (which is also where the opposing teams are housed because the harassment is slightly less)

Because of the expected rush to greet the Packers at the airport upon their return from Super Bowl XLV in Dallas, the district is closing school early on Monday and canceling most afternoon activities. And, of course, it will be an excused absence if parents wish to pull their children from school Monday morning or Tuesday to attend a celebration, should the team win.
FuneralProcession.jpg

%5BPeople-along-street-at-funeral-procession-of-President-Franklin...-painting-artwork-print.jpg

FuneralProcession.jpg

%5BPeople-along-street-at-funeral-procession-of-President-Franklin...-painting-artwork-print.jpg
Look Ma! Pittsburg is already holding a funeral procession!

frenchman.jpg

:eusa_snooty: :eusa_snooty: :eusa_snooty:

Mere amateurs....for obvious reasons.....

:eusa_snooty: :eusa_snooty: :eusa_snooty:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FThqh3xmcfw&feature=related[/ame]​
Yeah...

a riot sure proves a quality fanbase. Even Philly fans can accomplish that.
.....As if the Philly-fans ever experienced (both) WORLD SERIES & SUPER BOWL WINS....BACK-TO-BACK.

827.gif

World Series? Who gives a fuck? It's baseblah a 'past time', meaning irrelevant.

You're not helping your fanbase's cause here. All I seem to hear is the desperate keening of a fan bolstering up his courage to accept a loss, which looks a lot like this:

bacon_2.jpg

Yeah...

.....As if the Philly-fans ever experienced (both) WORLD SERIES & SUPER BOWL WINS....BACK-TO-BACK.

827.gif

the steelers got the best fan base,they travel well better than anyone,that was announced on a monday night football game once that they got the biggest fan base.the second best is the dreaded cowgirls as the most popular.

Yeah...

827.gif

the steelers got the best fan base,they travel well better than anyone,that was announced on a monday night football game once that they got the biggest fan base.the second best is the dreaded cowgirls as the most popular.
Huh, but when it comes to merchandise the Packers almost never leave the top three. Plus you can find packer bars world wide, even in Japan, Russia and South Africa as well as every state in the union. We are also well travelled and have a reputation for 'drinking cities dry'. Particularly the Brandy since we consume as a state more than the nation of Poland (which leads all other nations in consumption).

But yet, we don't riot.

World Series? Who gives a fuck? It's baseblah a 'past time', meaning irrelevant.
Bradshaw_Stargell_Sports_Illustrated.jpg

That's why Pittsburgh is known as the.....

untitled.jpg

CITY OF CHAMPIONS

(...And, Green Bay's known for it's cow-squeezin's.)​

You're not helping your fanbase's cause here. All I seem to hear is the desperate keening of a fan bolstering up his courage to accept a loss.....
Yeah....we're reeeaaallly intimidated by the Packs current-history......
853.gif

When you back-into the playoffs, with a 10-6 record....in the NFC, of all places....you should feel fortunate (even) being on the same field, with an AFC TEAM, this time o' year.​

Last edited:
I'd rep ya for this Sheldon, but you've got it turned off. Friggen hillarious!

Yeah...

827.gif

the steelers got the best fan base,they travel well better than anyone,that was announced on a monday night football game once that they got the biggest fan base.
Like the man says.....Steelers Fans don't (actually) travel.

WE'RE ALREADY THERE!!!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM9Obe7DLW0&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah...

827.gif

I don't know man. Did you hear how loud the Georgia Dome was in the fourth quarter? :lol:

Both bases have had a diaspora across the country. Bottom line, it will be loud as hell whenever any points go on the board.

I'd rep ya for this Sheldon, but you've got it turned off. Friggen hillarious!
Never saw much percentage, in it.....ever since someone (here) started cryin' & whinin' about what mine was....shortly after signing-on here.

As-long-as I'm kickin' ass in the verbal-war, I'm satisfied-enough.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back