Tancredo: First Lady Wanted to Ban Christmas Artifacts From the White House

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Tancredo: First Lady Wanted To Ban Christmas Artifacts At The White House | TPMDC

Tom Tancredo isn't going away. The former congressman and one-time presidential candidate may have upended the Colorado gubernatorial race with his third-party run, but he's still not shy to air his controversial views on national issues. In a phone interview with TPM, Tancredo discussed the gubernatorial race, the Cordoba House project, and what he really fears about Obama. He also referenced a long-standing urban legend about the Obamas' supposed war on Christmas.

"I remember a little thing, like Ms. Obama saying she didn't want any Christian artifacts in the White House during Christmas time," Tancredo said. Another problem, Tancredo said, is "hosting Ramadan events there."

Tancredo's recitation of the urban myth about Michelle Obama disdaining Christmas is just one of several instance of Tancredo ascribing an otherness to the Obamas.

Like others that have a following, his lies promote evil. Political differances are good politics, this kind of lie is a corrosive acid on the politics of this nation.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOiW6I6L5Kw&NR=1[/ame]

Last edited:
Way to go Tancredo!

No wonder the Tea Party chose him as their opening speaker

Any proof or is it just that link??

Or is it just Tancredo's word?? Jeeze.

Last edited:
Reminds me of that loon Gary Aldrich's claim that the Clinton's had sex toys and drug paraphernalia on their Christmas tree. When he produced his photographic proof, it was a gingerbread man with five golden rings (Hillary's theme for the tree was the Twelve Days of Christmas) that he claimed were cock rings, and the fact that many ornaments were attached to the tree with alligator clips, which he said were roach clips.

Tancredo is a certifiable loon, which makes him an ideal leader for the tea baggers.

Forum List

Back