Tancredo Campaign Update

Nevadamedic

Jul 13, 2007
Diagon Alley
HOLD ON TO YOUR SEATS……WE’RE BLASTING OFF!!!!

Dear Don,

We have just stunned the Washington political establishment and the “mainstream” media by coming in fourth today in the Iowa Straw Poll! It was a very tight race - only 626 votes between second and fourth place.

First of all, thank you…….thank you for helping make this great day possible. I am so proud to be carrying the standard for our immigration reform cause, and I am just as proud to have you on our team.

Now, the entire Republican presidential campaign takes on a new look. What even the most liberal, pro-open borders media commentators are going to have to acknowledge now is that our no-amnesty, secure-the-borders message is the message that excites grassroots conservatives.

And this result also means that our campaign, this campaign that you and I are in together, is one they must now cover and report on seriously!

Today’s results will probably result in the field narrowing, and some candidates will probably drop out. But my friend, we are moving forward!

I really hope you will help us kick off this exciting new chapter in our campaign today with a special contribution. We used our funds to great effect this month in Iowa, as the results today prove, but now we need to get ready to take our momentum from Iowa into states like New Hampshire and South Carolina. That’s why your gift today would be such a great boost to us!

As a Christian, I believe in miracles. And I think today we may have seen a real miracle take place here in Iowa. Thank you, again, for your patriotism, for your commitment to our shared cause, and for your friendship.

Tom Tancredo

P.S. You should have seen the look on some of the media pundits faces here in Ames tonight when the results were announced! But I guarantee you that they will be looking at our campaign a lot differently from now on!

Way to go Tom!!!!!!!

HOLD ON TO YOUR SEATS……WE’RE BLASTING OFF!!!!

Dear Don,

We have just stunned the Washington political establishment and the “mainstream” media by coming in fourth today in the Iowa Straw Poll! It was a very tight race - only 626 votes between second and fourth place.

First of all, thank you…….thank you for helping make this great day possible. I am so proud to be carrying the standard for our immigration reform cause, and I am just as proud to have you on our team.

Now, the entire Republican presidential campaign takes on a new look. What even the most liberal, pro-open borders media commentators are going to have to acknowledge now is that our no-amnesty, secure-the-borders message is the message that excites grassroots conservatives.

And this result also means that our campaign, this campaign that you and I are in together, is one they must now cover and report on seriously!

Today’s results will probably result in the field narrowing, and some candidates will probably drop out. But my friend, we are moving forward!

I really hope you will help us kick off this exciting new chapter in our campaign today with a special contribution. We used our funds to great effect this month in Iowa, as the results today prove, but now we need to get ready to take our momentum from Iowa into states like New Hampshire and South Carolina. That’s why your gift today would be such a great boost to us!

As a Christian, I believe in miracles. And I think today we may have seen a real miracle take place here in Iowa. Thank you, again, for your patriotism, for your commitment to our shared cause, and for your friendship.

Tom Tancredo

P.S. You should have seen the look on some of the media pundits faces here in Ames tonight when the results were announced! But I guarantee you that they will be looking at our campaign a lot differently from now on!

Way to go Tom!!!!!!!

The Tancredo campaign is a joke

Forum List

Back