Tampa Student Arrested in Alleged School Bomb Plot

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
Tampa Police say they have thwarted a student's "catastrophic" plot to blow up a school on the first day of classes.

Police Chief Jane Castor says Jared Cano, a 17-year-old expelled student, had threatened to plant a device at Freedom High School.

Authorities say they were alerted about the alleged plot by an individual with knowledge about the plans.
Tampa Student Arrested In Alleged School Bomb Plot | FoxNews.com

"That's my son," Alexander Cano said. "I love him more than anything in the world. And I'm going to see what I can do to help him. I'm going to do the best for him. I love him."

Alexander Cano, 52, of Tampa, said he hasn't had contact with his son in five to seven years.

Teen charged in plot to blow up Freedom High School | TBO.com

:puke:

He's already got a few facebook fan pages. Ah silly kids. :evil:

Do you think the trolls get money for that?

There was another plot in LA that didn't get much press.

Some of the facebook comments were disturbing. Lone wolves who are mentally ill will always be threats to safety. But when otherwise "normal kids" think this shit is cool, well "Houston - we've got a problem"

Do you think the trolls get money for that?

There was another plot in LA that didn't get much press.

Some of the facebook comments were disturbing. Lone wolves who are mentally ill will always be threats to safety. But when otherwise "normal kids" think this shit is cool, well "Houston - we've got a problem"

but what they think and say 'matters'......;)

They think so. Until they are called out on it...

Some of the apologists believe this young man was "bullied" into this plot. That will be the new twinkie defense for every act of violence at school. There's even a new term "bullycide" for kids who commit suicide and will probably be used for homicide as well. Hey -theyre only "children" right? Errrr!

Forum List

Back