Tampa Man Tossed Baby from Car?

jgbkab

Relieved
Oct 28, 2008
SC
Police says a man who kidnapped his ex-girlfriend's baby son threw the 3-month-old boy out of his car as he sped along a Tampa interstate, Florida news organizations report. The infant did not survive.

The Tampa Tribune says the incident occurred after Richard McTear, 21, argued with his 17-year-old former girlfriend and, at one point, threw her son to the concrete. He then fled with the infant in his car.

Police says Fla. man tosses infant from car on I-275 - On Deadline - USATODAY.com

i just dont get it....i try not to harm any living life....animals, insects, etc...yet there is someone willing to trash a 3 month old like its a bag from mcdonalds. i do not think the average person can even begin to comprend this type of evil.

You are right. I can't understand how in the world people can be that evil. I can't even imagine a punishment to fit this crime.

Yep. Doesn't surprise me in the least. That's Tampa for you.

But it is fine and dandy to murder babies unborn for convenience sake, right? I can understand completely, we have taught whole generations that life means nothing.

Man, four posts in...that's gotta be a record. But are you suggesting that aborting a baby which is medical procedure is the same as dropping a three month old on the concrete and subsequently throwing it out on the expressway like a used burger wrapper is the same? Imagine how it would look for a baby to be tumbling along the interstate. No, I don't agree with abortion, but this is NOT the same.

But it is fine and dandy to murder babies unborn for convenience sake, right? I can understand completely, we have taught whole generations that life means nothing.

There is no such thing as an unborn baby. The definition of a baby is after birth. And I do indeed support abortion, especially in cases like this where the parents aren't really going to take care of this baby at all. This baby's soul was better off not having been born.

There is no such thing as an unborn baby. The definition of a baby is after birth. And I do indeed support abortion, especially in cases like this where the parents aren't really going to take care of this baby at all. This baby's soul was better off not having been born.

Dumb ass. The guy was NOT the father, READ sometime RETARD.

Life is life. If you destroy Human life you are killing it. Abortion is legalized murder. Murder that is for the convenience of the mother in a lot of cases.

Choice applies BEFORE conception not after. Abortion has taught our society for years now that some murder is just fine. Life is meaningless unless it is respected and protected.

It aint just gangs that have no regard for life.

Coming from Brooklyn I don't think you have ANY right to be running your mouth about any other cities issues. Brooklyn has some of the worst neighborhoods in this entire country and you have the nerve to talk about Tampa:cuckoo:

i just dont get it....i try not to harm any living life....animals, insects, etc...yet there is someone willing to trash a 3 month old like its a bag from mcdonalds. i do not think the average person can even begin to comprend this type of evil.

He's in Florida. It's all over but the crying for his sorry ass. They ought to bring back "Old Sparky" for encore performance and set the voltage at half. Putting his ass to sleep is too easy for someone like this.

Lived in FL long, have you? Hell, NYC has YOU. That's more than enough to offset anywhere else.;)

More like "that's a big city for you." Most Floridians are nice people. Wonder if this lameass is a snowbird? Now THAT would be funny, wouldn't it?:lol:

Life is life. If you destroy Human life you are killing it. Abortion is legalized murder. Murder that is for the convenience of the mother in a lot of cases.

Sorry, but I didn't hear you express those thoughts over 'shock and awe' bombing in Iraq? Did I miss that show of concern for human life? Living, feeling human life.

Wrong. An unborn human being is EXACTLY what it is. Calling something what it isn't to justify YOUR actions doesn't change what it actually is one bit.

Dumb ass. The guy was NOT the father, READ sometime RETARD.

This is exactly why people should be married before they have children.

And how, pray tell, if they were married, would have saved this little baby?

He could have did it to spite the mother...you know if she was cheating on him with the baby's father. I'm sure it would have been a lot harder to throw his own baby from his wife out of the window. But that's my opinion.

This is exactly why people should be married before they have children.

He could have did it to spite the mother...you know if she was cheating on him with the baby's father. I'm sure it would have been a lot harder to throw his own baby from his wife out of the window. But that's my opinion.

I understand your viewpoint, but sadly, many fathers murder their own children too, married to the mother or not. This shouldn't turn into a married/non-married debate anyway, this man is the scum of the earth and should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. Then get "his" in prison by those who treat "baby killers" in their own way.

JMO

If she'd been married to the father of her child, she wouldn't have been dating this waste of human flesh. If she'd not had a child until she was settled down with a respectable man, there would be no risk that a man she was dating would attack her child. And then, of course, there is the fact that a man is much less likely to throw his own child out of a moving vehicle.

Forum List

Back