Tampa Authorities Empty Jail In Anticipation Of Mass Arrests At GOP Convention

I always heard that Tampa is a hotbed of corruption and prostitution. Damn, wingnuts should feel right at home.

I always heard that Tampa is a hotbed of corruption and prostitution. Damn, wingnuts should feel right at home.

Where did you hear that? I lived there for 10 years and never heard that. I never saw a street walker.

I am sooo looking forward to the National Republican Rape Convention (NRRC). Remember to put the kids to bed early. It could get ugly...

If Republican women get raped and knocked up at the NRRC, will they be required give birth to potentially "extraordinary" human beings?
The gop/teabagger convention will be more entertaining than that dog and pony show known as the primary debates. I'm guessing by the time it gets started, the gop/teabagger's wars on women and the poor will be kicked into high gear. Why do they hate women and poor people so much?

I am sooo looking forward to the National Republican Rape Convention (NRRC). Remember to put the kids to bed early. It could get ugly...

Are you going to the National Democratic Abortion Convention (NDAC), Shitting Bull?

Coat hangers, reportedly, will be provided at no cost...

Aw, monkey see monkey do. Miss House made a funny. Thanks for playing...

If Republican women get raped and knocked up at the NRRC, will they be required give birth to potentially "extraordinary" human beings?
The gop/teabagger convention will be more entertaining than that dog and pony show known as the primary debates. I'm guessing by the time it gets started, the gop/teabagger's wars on women and the poor will be kicked into high gear. Why do they hate women and poor people so much?

Why do you post nothing but useless talking points?

By Adam Peck

Thousands of Republicans from around the country will descend upon Tampa, Florida next week for the Republican National Convention, and if recent history is any guide, so too will hundreds of protesters.

To prepare, Hillsborough County Sheriff David Gee has ordered the Orient Road Jail, a 1,700 bed prison in Tampa, emptied, relocating some inmates to another nearby prison and releasing others on bond. The entire facility has been transformed into a one-stop booking, detention, and bond-issuance center capable of handling large numbers of arrests, which begs the question: will Tampa police keep demonstrators on a short leash?

Sheriff Gee says no, but also indicated in a letter posted on a county website that his department would have very little tolerance for anything more than chanting and holding up signs:

To the agitators and anarchists who want only to bring a dark cloud to this event, let me be clear: criminal activity and civil disturbances will not be tolerated and enforcement actions will be swift.​

More: Tampa Authorities Empty Jail In Anticipation Of Mass Arrests At GOP Convention | ThinkProgress

Florida needs the money, thus arrests will line the coffers of Hillsborough. Like his brother, with the nation, Jeb! took us from in the black, into deep red, while slashing health, education, and aid to the needy. But big corps got so many tax exemptions for opening "satellite" offices that employ maybe 50 people, we are awash in debt.

By Adam Peck

Thousands of Republicans from around the country will descend upon Tampa, Florida next week for the Republican National Convention, and if recent history is any guide, so too will hundreds of protesters.

To prepare, Hillsborough County Sheriff David Gee has ordered the Orient Road Jail, a 1,700 bed prison in Tampa, emptied, relocating some inmates to another nearby prison and releasing others on bond. The entire facility has been transformed into a one-stop booking, detention, and bond-issuance center capable of handling large numbers of arrests, which begs the question: will Tampa police keep demonstrators on a short leash?

Sheriff Gee says no, but also indicated in a letter posted on a county website that his department would have very little tolerance for anything more than chanting and holding up signs:

To the agitators and anarchists who want only to bring a dark cloud to this event, let me be clear: criminal activity and civil disturbances will not be tolerated and enforcement actions will be swift.​

More: Tampa Authorities Empty Jail In Anticipation Of Mass Arrests At GOP Convention | ThinkProgress

Sounds like they're making room for the union faggots that plan on crashing the party. You also forgot to mention the rubber cell they're making especially for Obama's right hand man......

Local jail facility to be used for booking, processing and medical services during GOP convention.

JAILS EMPTIED FOR IMINENT MASS ARRESTS OF CITIZENS

See how it works folks? It's all in the scary wording.

Forum List

Back