Tammy Duckworth marks her "Alive Day"

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
“I was quite literally in pieces, but my buddies risked their lives and refused to leave me behind,” the senator added in a second tweet. “Every day I think about what they did for me and what I can do to repay them.”
“Making sure I don’t let them down is what drives me to do everything I can for our Veterans and troops.”
Duckworth marks her 'Alive Day' in Veterans Day post

you tube ccr - Bing

-------------------------------------------------

I wonder what Trump would say to her.

“I was quite literally in pieces, but my buddies risked their lives and refused to leave me behind,” the senator added in a second tweet. “Every day I think about what they did for me and what I can do to repay them.”
“Making sure I don’t let them down is what drives me to do everything I can for our Veterans and troops.”

you tube ccr - Bing

What does Trump have to do with this? You are such an ignorant POS with TDS so badly you can't make a post without invoking his name!

you tube ccr - Bing

Trump would remind her that he doesn't like losers? Or would he talk about his own personal Iraq?

you tube ccr - Bing

What does Trump have to do with this? You are such an ignorant POS with TDS so badly you can't make a post without invoking his name!

I see I hit a nerve.

you tube ccr - Bing

I see I hit a nerve.

Hit a nerve? All you did was prove yet again that you are a libtard of exceptional qualifications with an uncontrolled case of TDS.

you tube ccr - Bing

I see I hit a nerve.

Hit a nerve? All you did was prove yet again that you are a libtard of exceptional qualifications with an uncontrolled case of TDS.

She was shot down, and we know what Trump thinks of those type of veterans. Not much.

you tube ccr - Bing

I see I hit a nerve.

She was shot down, and we know what Trump thinks of those type of veterans. Not much.

He was talking about McCain and you knew that. Why do you lie?

Stop trying to turn this story into a whine about President Trump. Not everything has to be about partisan politics.

Stop trying to turn this story into a whine about President Trump. Not everything has to be about partisan politics.

That was in the OP, what would Trump think of her, and we know what he would think, he doesn't like people who got shot down and taken POW , but lucky for her , her comrades saved her life and from capture. I will never forget him belittling McCain, all the while he was ditching STD's.

My guess is that Duckworth had no hands on administration experience but democrats thought Vets would feel better if the V.A. was run by a disabled female pilot even though the V.A. was a freaking mess under the Obama administration. Maybe Duckworth thought she was making a difference by doing nothing except being angry at republicans.

you tube ccr - Bing

I see I hit a nerve.

No, you have a lot of nerve with your disgusting display of self-inflicted stupidity.

you tube ccr - Bing

Penny is a Holocaust Denier. Her rational thought processes are questionable at best.

you tube ccr - Bing

she has the dean syndrome....he sees trump everywhere.....horrible obsession to get...

Forum List

Back