Tammy Duckworth defeats Joe Walsh in Illinois for U.S. House seat

No, Duckworth is the Iraq war hero that lost both legs during combat, that Walsh attacked over her military service.

Walsh is also a deadbeat dad and is lower than a scumbag...whatever is lower...

like that was any of your business..you spread more shit around we all need hip wadders here

Yet the right wing spent 70 million dollars on a Ken Starr Panty-sniffing investigation of Bill Clinton, liek that was any of their business.

Waiting for typical Staph Non-sequitor responses.

Walsh is also a deadbeat dad and is lower than a scumbag...whatever is lower...

like that was any of your business..you spread more shit around we all need hip wadders here

Yet the right wing spent 70 million dollars on a Ken Starr Panty-sniffing investigation of Bill Clinton, liek that was any of their business.

oh joe, whatever...
you don't care Clinton lied to you I don't either..
and cute name you called me, you've become as vile as the rest of your liberal buddies on here

oh joe, whatever...
and cute name you called me, you've become as vile as the rest of your liberal buddies on here

But that's the point. Clinton didn't lie to me. He lied to his wife, but that's kind of between them. He lied to Paula Jones' lawyers, but those people deserved to be lied to.

Now, yeah, back in the day, when I was right wing, before my Romney loving boss showed me whose side the GOP was really on, I got as upset about "subornation of perjury" and all the other legal bullshit as anyone else.

You know what I remember now about the Clinton years.

When the coke-snorting sons of the company I worked for inherited it and ran it into the ground in a year, I was easily able to find a better paying job. When I got sick of those people, I was able to find an even better paying one that than in a week.

oh joe, whatever...

But that's the point. Clinton didn't lie to me. He lied to his wife, but that's kind of between them. He lied to Paula Jones' lawyers, but those people deserved to be lied to.

Now, yeah, back in the day, when I was right wing, before my Romney loving boss showed me whose side the GOP was really on, I got as upset about "subornation of perjury" and all the other legal bullshit as anyone else.

You know what I remember now about the Clinton years.

When the coke-snorting sons of the company I worked for inherited it and ran it into the ground in a year, I was easily able to find a better paying job. When I got sick of those people, I was able to find an even better paying one that than in a week.

I don't care to hear anymore of you tales of woe...you've had a miserable life and it's been EVERYONE elses fault..
carry on

[

I don't care to hear anymore of you tales of woe...you've had a miserable life and it's been EVERYONE elses fault..
carry on

I've had a great life. Lots of hardship, but that builds character.

I just don't vote against my own economic interests anymore because of silly things that don't concern me, like whether the president lied about a blow job or a woman I don't know gets an abortion.

My new voting motto is 'What's in it for me!"

Forum List

Back