Talmudi Courts

The ClayTaurus said:
That the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEvil conspiracy is all in your head. But anytime anyone suggested it you immediately went "oh so noachide laws don't exist?" I guess it's easy for you to win all your debates when you summarily misrepresent what people are saying. No one is disagreeing that noachide and whatever else exists. Its your pattern of connecting the dots everyone has a problem with.

It's not in my head. It's in the Talmud. Please describe the nature of my dot connecting which is so offensive.

rtwngAvngr said:
It's not in my head. It's in the Talmud. Please describe the nature of my dot connecting which is so offensive.

Do any Jews believe in these writings that you find so offensive to gentiles?

dilloduck said:
Do any Jews believe in these writings that you find so offensive to gentiles?

Yes. The Talmudic interpretations of Torah are considered more authoritative than the torah itself. The oral rabbinical tradition (talmud) teaches that the rabbis authority is absolute. Many jews will tell you that the talmud is considered secondary. This is a lie. If they persist, ask them who the Karaites are. This should shut them up.

rtwngAvngr said:
Yes. The Talmudic interpretations of Torah are considered more authoritative than the torah itself. The oral rabbinical tradition (talmud) teaches that the rabbis authority is absolute. Many jews will tell you that the talmud is considered secondary. This is a lie. If they persist, ask them who the Karaites are. This should shut them up.

OK so the Karaites only accept the written Torah as law and do not believe in oral Rabbinical law. Your point being? There are different sects of Jews?

dilloduck said:
OK so the Karaites only accept the written Torah as law and do not believe in oral Rabbinical law. Your point being? There are different sects of Jews?

Sects are created when major theological arguments split the community. If they argued against the talmud what was the argument of the other side? Can you figure it out?

rtwngAvngr said:
Sects are created when major theological arguments split the community. If they argued against the talmud what was the argument of the other side? Can you figure it out?

I think so--some people accept the Torah AND the Talmud as religious law.
Are there any Jews imposing Talmudic law on Gentiles ?

rtwngAvngr said:
What's your proof its a lie?

And you never answered the last time you were proven wrong.

The ClayTaurus said:
What's your proof its a lie?

And you never answered the last time you were proven wrong.

If the Karaites split off for arguing AGAINST the supremacy of the Talmud, by deduction, what MUST the opposing position have been? Think it through, numbKnut.

Plus much of the talmud has been put into the new age movement. Now theyr'e even starting to admit this on their own sites. Go read about Tikkun magazine. New age philosophy about light and all that garbage is straight from talmud, which is infected with the mystery religions.

rtwngAvngr said:
If the Karaites split off for arguing AGAINST the supremacy of the Talmud, by deduction, what MUST the opposing position have been? Think it through, numbKnut.

Plus much of the talmud has been put into the new age movement. Now theyr'e even starting to admit this on their own sites. Go read about Tikkun magazine. New age philosophy about light and all that garbage is straight from talmud, which is infected with the mystery religions.

Exactly whose sites are you talking about--neocons--Rabbinical Jews ??

rtwngAvngr said:

Does this have anything to do with Kabbalah?

dilloduck said:
I didn't see anything in there that said anything about gentiles following Jewish law. Mostly it just says that Jews are to show Christians and other gentiles "the Way".

Yeah. Well those touchy feely sites don't get into the details. Believe what you want, by all means.

Combine this public face with what you know to be in the talmude. It's a jewish theocracy.

If christians said they were going to show jews the way, you know it would be considered horrible theocracy, even though we have no set of laws we wish to force upon others.

rtwngAvngr said:
Combine this public face with what you know to be in the talmude. It's a jewish theocracy.

If christians said they were going to show jews the way, you know it would be considered horrible theocracy, even though we have no set of laws we wish to force upon others.

I agree that Christianity and Judaism are mighty strange bedfellows at times.
Christian Zionists seem to see Israel as necessary for the prophecies to be fulfilled and forgive Jews for being non-believers because they have thier own covenant with God.
I might worry if I saw any evidence of Rabbical law replacing American law but that dot is too far out there too connect. I'm more concerned about how our foreign policy is so influenced by zionists.

dilloduck said:
I agree that Christianity and Judaism are mighty strange bedfellows at times.
Christian Zionists seem to see Israel as necessary for the prophecies to be fulfilled and forgive Jews for being non-believers because they have thier own covenant with God.
I might worry if I saw any evidence of Rabbical law replacing American law but that dot is too far out there too connect. I'm more concerned about how our foreign policy is so influenced by zionists.

Yes. But the christians teaching is that even jews should turn to christ. But of course, nobody likes to talk about that because it's "unpleasant" and whites have beaten down and shamed in jew controlled universities.

It's really not too far out to connect in my opinion.

I would just like jews to acknowledge that other ethnicies have the right to be proud, besides themselves.

rtwngAvngr said:
Yes. But the christians teaching is that even jews should turn to christ. But of course, nobody likes to talk about that because it's "unpleasant" and whites have beaten down and shamed in jew controlled universities.

It's really not too far out to connect in my opinion.

I would just like jews to acknowledge that other ethnicies have the right to be proud, besides themselves.

I figured that deep down inside there were a few solid, rational points you wanted to make.:teeth:

dilloduck said:
I figured that deep down inside there were a few solid, rational points you wanted to make.:teeth:
RWA's a smart guy. He just gets all excited & stuff. :)

Have no doubt the new world order or world to come, if you want to call it that, IS a jew run world. According to them, of course.

Here's an interesting site. Elitism anyone?

http://www.jewishisrael.org/jewish_leadership/jew.htm

What is a Jew?

The distinguishing element of a Jew is the soul that every Jew possesses. It differs from the soul of a non-Jew, and has different characteristics, potentials and needs.
wow. I mean, wow.
Inherited matrilinealy, the Jewish soul is the common denominator that connects the Russian Jew with the Yemenite, Persian, American or Israeli Jew, even though they do not speak the same language and may have different customs and habits. The only meaningful difference between one Jew and another is the level and intensity of expression of this common essence. In some, this essence manifests itself constantly, while in others, it expresses itself only occasionally or even once in a lifetime.

A Jew loves...

A Jew loves every Jew, because he is a Jew -- without any differences of opinion, party, community or standing. Love of the Jewish nation is the love of the entire nation: the similar and the different -- the near and the far -- the average and the exceptional -- love of Jews who outwardly serve G-d and love of Jews who do not -- love of the Right and love of the Left.

A Jew loves the Land of Israel, the true home given by G-d to all Jews.

A Jew loves G-d and in the depths of his soul, wants to be connected to Him and His Will in all that he does.

A Jew loves the entire world -- all of G-d's creations. He believes that the Jewish Nation -- G-d's children -- were created for the special purpose of opening the world's eyes to Divine consciousness and spreading the light of G-d's loving-kindness to every corner of the earth,

wow, again.

Forum List

Back