Tallest bldg in the world today

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
does anybody know?

It was the Empire State buikding in 1965 when I went up to the observattion deck - and looked across to the 2nd tallest bldg inthe world.

Only 1 person in a thousand would know that. I idndt Probably wont last long.

Back in '65 - everyschool kid knew the Empire State Building was the tallest buildingin the world.

Back in '65 - everyschool kid knew the Empire State Building was the tallest building in the world.

Every school kid in the Middle East knows that Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world.

Empire St bldg was the tallest from the 1930 to late 60s - until itwas taken ovetr by the WTC and then the Sears Tower in Chicago I believe.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0LQnQSrC-g]Mission Impossible 4 - Ghost Protocol - Official Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

I am pretty sure a lot of people know this answer

does anybody know?

It was the Empire State buikding in 1965 when I went up to the observattion deck - and looked across to the 2nd tallest bldg inthe world.

Why ask when you could have googled it in the time it took you to post this thread?

Back in '65 - everyschool kid knew the Empire State Building was the tallest building in the world.

Every school kid in the Middle East knows that Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world.

Am booking my ticket - can't wait to go up to the observation deck of the tallest bldg in the world.

Am booking my ticket - can't wait to go up to the observation deck of the tallest bldg in the world.

Good idea. It may not be the tallest for long. Terrorist may take it down of some other country like China may decide to build a taller one.

When I went to the Empire State Building it had been the tallest builnding on the world for 30 years.

That was the point.

Nobody went to the poor 2nd tallest building in the word - ther Chyrsler Building a few blocks away.

When I went to the Empire State Building it had been the tallest builnding on the world for 30 years.

That was the point.

Nobody went to the poor 2nd tallest building in the word - ther Chyrsler Building a few blocks away.

I went to New York City during the trash strike & I left within 12 hours. I will never go back to that hell-hole again. People are rude, greedy, stinky assholes there. I have been up in the Sears Tower & that was ok. However nothing compares to jet planes, sky diving or standing on the rim of the Grand Canyon.

Forum List

Back