Taller People ar Smarter

All I can say is that I'm 5'2" nearly, and screw the study! :laugh: btw, I'm gonna ban that tall Said1 one of these days! When she least expects it! A short day, yah!

Speaking for all of the males on this board (any dissenters?) we don't care about height as much as almost every other measurement.

I've known short people that were pretty darn smart. I've known tall people that were complete idiots. Me? I'm about 5'11", and I guess I hold my own.

My only reason for posting really has nothing to do with the tall/short thing. I just thought it was funny that a thread talking about how smart certain people have been found to be has the word "are" spelled wrong. :mm:

:laugh: You should be, I have a Napoleon complex. die you giant! jk.

:laugh:

miyxdg.jpg

I've known short people that were pretty darn smart. I've known tall people that were complete idiots. Me? I'm about 5'11", and I guess I hold my own.

My only reason for posting really has nothing to do with the tall/short thing. I just thought it was funny that a thread talking about how smart certain people have been found to be has the word "are" spelled wrong. :mm:

So you think the word are is missing the "e" because I don't know how to spell it?

I hope it's because I seem so cute and cuddly and non-threatening. :D

You DO seem very cute & sweet, but you seem to have a little fire in you, too... And now I find out you're 4 inches taller than I am? If we ever get into that MaryAnn & Ginger fight, I'll have to bring along my pitchfork, just to even things out! :D

You DO seem very cute & sweet, but you seem to have a little fire in you, too... And now I find out you're 4 inches taller than I am? If we ever get into that MaryAnn & Ginger fight, I'll have to bring along my pitchfork, just to even things out! :D

Let me know when the tickets go on sale !:thewave:

If you show up with a pitchfork, I'm not going to fight you! :eek: :D

So I guess Shaquille O'Neal is a genius and that little guy, what's his name' oh yea...Stephen Hawkings is a dumb ass. Sure, I can see that.

Then again, Hawking doesn't communicate too well either, he sure isn't a polished speaker.... guess he could never be a Democrat nominee for President. Oh that's right, he's from England...... never mind.

Forum List

Back