Talks of Aliens and UFO's on the News in the last week

Uknow_me72

Apr 15, 2008
So here are some interesting stories? Why all the sudden?

The Roman Catholic Church speaks about Aliens and then the British government then release UFO Archives.

http://ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk/

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080513/ap_on_re_eu/vatican_aliens

There is something bigger going on here. Really appears to align with the some of the things I have said lately.

Let's not get it twisted with what they are doing. There is going to be a bunch of crap in the files from the British Government and hard to tell from which accounts are fake or real. Alot of disinformation.

Take what they are telling you as a precursor to what is happening. I do not know what there plan is to reveal the Aliens publicly or their story about it but they will surface. The stories that they will tell you will not be 100% the Truth. Be Aware.

They want to portray that they no nothing about the being's in the UFO's. They want to say they do not know anything about them. Then why hold the information for so long. I can tell you for a fact that not all files have been released. This is just a front.

I completely convinced that aliens must live among us and that they are bend on destroying civilization as we know it though mind control.

How else can one possibly explain the growing popularity of country and western music and NASCAR?

Aliens do live among as, you see there UFO's all the time and the reporting of them.

Editec that are destroying us through mind control and is not like they are controlling you with there minds but the information they put it.

We are in the Era of the Battle for your Mind. You do have to make a choice. It doesn't have to be now you can wait for some time and watch the events unfold but after 2012 if you haven't choosen you are in lock down.

Unfortunately, when you tell people that it doesn't really soften them for the future...it just makes them think you're crazy.

Some information really should be kept to one's self.

People keep an open mind and listen to him! He knows what he is talking about, at least try to keep your mind open. Look at Ben Franklin! People though he was crazy but look at us now! Please try to keep an open mind instead of insulting him. Or making joke. Uknow_me72 Knows what he is talking about and is an expert in the field he is in! =/

Thanks Raku for they back up. Read the other post. Pm me for more information if you want.

Forum List

Back