Talking to Liberals About Taboo Topics

Liberals do not have any taboos...that is the defining characteristic of a liberal.

wait...hold on...maybe liberals have taboos against taboos...hmmm

Last edited:
Liberals do not have any taboos...that is the defining characteristic of a liberal.

I'm reminded of Ann Coulter's comment on a New York Times assertion that there were no "sacred cows" during discussion of the issues at the Kagan household in New York.

She had a lot of fun with that.

Liberals complain about conservatives who do not believe in evolution, then these same liberals deny that there is a relationship between genes, IQ, crime, and race. The implications of evolution are that some individuals are superior to others, and some races are superior to others.

Odd when reading it from the eyes of a white supremacist during a time of Euro American decline isn't it William?

William, where do you think the short attention span/no historical awareness supremacists were in the European dark ages or before the rise of Greece when other cultures reigned? You seem fairly educated, how do you keep from ridiculing them geneticists?

But I do agree in some way with the author. Social Security, Affirmative Action, The Civil Rights Acts, all these things were radical and debated in their time. Now most folks have lived with them their whole lives so they conservatively want them to stick around. It seems radical to change them.

Notice I left the word "Constitutional" off conservative.

Forum List

Back