Talking to a Bush hater tonight

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
She apparently hates Bush but doesnt hate him enough to vote for Kerry because she things Kerry is messed up so she is writing in Dean.

Im not saying this is a regular occurance but i cant help but wonder if it is.

of course she is a little cucky trying to tell me hitler had good ideas that communists were good in that they somehow one medals in the olympics for so many years...wierd

sounds like a nut too me. Why waste a vote on Dean. At least vote for a candidate that has not withdrawn from the race. And if olympic golds is what she wants, she is living in the best country already.

Travis

She apparently hates Bush but doesnt hate him enough to vote for Kerry because she things Kerry is messed up so she is writing in Dean.

Im not saying this is a regular occurance but i cant help but wonder if it is.

of course she is a little cucky trying to tell me hitler had good ideas that communists were good in that they somehow one medals in the olympics for so many years...wierd

Didn't she ever hear about the steroids scandal? or the fact that communist athletes are trained for that from an extremely young age, whether they want to or not? Didn't she hear the "Dean Scream?"

Forum List

Back