Talking head whimpers: Press secretary says it is ‘dangerous for the country’ to question her words

What are the business interests that Trump has in Russia?

Real estate developments. Hotels. While not "business" related, his love affair with vlad. trump will do anything to suck up to vlad. He obviously is vlad's boy-toy.
He has no hotels or real estate in Russia, shit for brains.
The rest of your post is pure fantasy.

Don't you turds feel the slightest obligation to be honest in your postings?

Trump has devoted nearly 10 years trying to get permission to do business in Russia. It is his stated goal to be the first western hotelier to build a Trump hotel in Moscow, and he has invested considerable time and money making friends and doing business with Russia. Don Jr. has commented on how much expensive New York real estate his father's company has sold to Russians. And Trump did that $90 million real estate deal with a Russian oligarch in 2008 - twice the asking price during the housing meltdown, that raised a LOT of eyebrows in Florida.

Then there's the Miss Universe Pageant in Moscow and all of the stories floating around about that event.

So don't pretend that Trump doesn't have extensive ties or business dealings with Russia.
You failed to list any hotels or real state he owns in Russia.

FAIL.

No one except YOU has claimed this has any meaning. It is YOU who have failed to prove your comments have any relevance. The whole point of your post is to say "Gotcha".

Trump would have been broke long ago if not for helping Russian oligarchs launder millions buying real estate in New York and Florida.

What are the business interests that Trump has in Russia?

Real estate developments. Hotels. While not "business" related, his love affair with vlad. trump will do anything to suck up to vlad. He obviously is vlad's boy-toy.

Trump has devoted nearly 10 years trying to get permission to do business in Russia. It is his stated goal to be the first western hotelier to build a Trump hotel in Moscow, and he has invested considerable time and money making friends and doing business with Russia. Don Jr. has commented on how much expensive New York real estate his father's company has sold to Russians. And Trump did that $90 million real estate deal with a Russian oligarch in 2008 - twice the asking price during the housing meltdown, that raised a LOT of eyebrows in Florida.

Then there's the Miss Universe Pageant in Moscow and all of the stories floating around about that event.

So don't pretend that Trump doesn't have extensive ties or business dealings with Russia.

FAIL.

No one except YOU has claimed this has any meaning. It is YOU who have failed to prove your comments have any relevance. The whole point of your post is to say "Gotcha".

Trump would have been broke long ago if not for helping Russian oligarchs launder millions buying real estate in New York and Florida.
In this case "gotcha" means you're fool of shit. You're the one who claimed it has meaning. Now you're denying it.

Another accusation with no visible means of support.

Do you ever post anything that's actually true?

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets.” Donald Trump Jr. added, “we see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”
I did a Google search and got all the usual suspects: All Trump hating organizations. I haven't seen any proof that he actually said this. Even if he did, it's meaningless without context. In fact, most of these source drop the context from the quote:

"In terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets," Trump Jr. said during a conference in New York in 2008.[1]
Executive Talk: Donald Trump Jr. bullish on Russia and few emerging markets | Buzz travel | eTurboNews |Travel News
“And in terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets; say in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo and anywhere in New York. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia. There’s indeed a lot of money coming for new-builds and resale reflecting a trend in the Russian economy and, of course, the weak dollar versus the ruble,” he said.

FAIL.

That's his point, bozo, try for once to be honest!

Her point was a weasel, not what I said.

All you have are attacks on others, you are not only dishonest and stupid but also an asshole.

FAIL.

All you have are attacks on others, you are not only dishonest and stupid but also an asshole.

I attack people who spout lies and stupidity.

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets.” Donald Trump Jr. added, “we see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”
I did a Google search and got all the usual suspects: All Trump hating organizations. I haven't seen any proof that he actually said this. Even if he did, it's meaningless without context. In fact, most of these source drop the context from the quote:

"In terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets," Trump Jr. said during a conference in New York in 2008.[1]
Executive Talk: Donald Trump Jr. bullish on Russia and few emerging markets | Buzz travel | eTurboNews |Travel News
“And in terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets; say in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo and anywhere in New York. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia. There’s indeed a lot of money coming for new-builds and resale reflecting a trend in the Russian economy and, of course, the weak dollar versus the ruble,” he said.
All that says is that they sell more units to Russians than their population would indicate.

Where's the crime, asshole?

FAIL.

We all know that when one of you TDS assholes attack Trump, you're really attacking everyone who supports him. Whenever you come in here blasting away at Trump, we know you're just another Trump hating asshole.

All that says is that they sell more units to Russians than their population would indicate.

Where did I say there was a crime?
It shows that the Trumps had business interests with Russia whether or not they actually owned hotels over there...ummm...'asshole'.

FAIL.

Hmmmm, I suppose you never look in a mirror.

It shows that the Trumps had business interests with Russia whether or not they actually owned hotels over there...ummm...'asshole'.
So if a Russian buys a jar of Heinz pickles, does that show that John Kerry has business interests with Russia?

Your idiocy is off the scale.

FAIL.

Hmmmm, I suppose you never look in a mirror.

I don't spout lies and stupidity, moron.

So if a Russian buys a jar of Heinz pickles, does that show that John Kerry has business interests with Russia?

Hardly on the scale of pickles now is it?
You were the one essentially claiming that the Trumps had no business dealings with Russia.
Come on Pickles...try harder.

You were the one essentially claiming that the Trumps had no business dealings with Russia.
I claimed he didn't have any hotels or real estate. The nebulous term "business dealings" can mean virtually anything.

You try harder, fuck stick.

I claimed he didn't have any hotels or real estate. The nebulous term "business dealings" can mean virtually anything.

You try harder, fuck stick.
Yeah, sure Pickles...the exact words you used were 'hotels' and 'real estate'.
That makes all the difference.

Forum List

Back