"Talk to Me"

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Have any of you handsome and beautiful posters out there in USMB Land ever used a computer device that you talk into, then it types your words for you?

Somebody was telling me about that tonight, I was whining about the pages and pages and pages of papers I have to write for my class, and said I wished I could just talk into the computer and do it.

He said I could.

Info?

Have any of you handsome and beautiful posters out there in USMB Land ever used a computer device that you talk into, then it types your words for you?

Somebody was telling me about that tonight, I was whining about the pages and pages and pages of papers I have to write for my class, and said I wished I could just talk into the computer and do it.

He said I could.

Info?

Been years since I played with that software. I'm sure there's much better versions of it out there nowadays.

I tried it way back when but I really had no practical use for it so just never used it on an ongoing basis. I'm sure there have been improvements.

That sounds cool and useful for what you need. It would be dangerous for me on a message board. At least typing helps to filter some of what I think.

He said I could.

Info?

I never have, probably never will unless I have to for some reason. Mostly because whatever I'm writing will be interspersed with swear words over stubbing my toe or something, or alternatively, with song lyrics I happen to be singing.

secretary.jpg

He said I could.

Info?

Oh I think that would be cool, but even better for special education purposes, no?

He said I could.

Info?

Oh I think that would be cool, but even better for special education purposes, no?

Yes, but my kids HAVE to learn how to write, since they have to take standarized tests just like the general ed kids do.

But,,,,,for creative writing, that would be cool!

Hmmmmmmmmm...........................................

Forum List

Back