Talk to an Iraqi

Too fucking bad. That was the will of the Iraqi people.

Their "will" as dictated to them by the occupying coalition.
Right. The occupying coalition dictated that the will of the Iraqi people be followed (as I quoted above).

Sorry; ensuring that a certain type of government exists in a conquered region is tantamount to establishing a puppet state. Self-determination does not involve outside intervention. Notwithstanding your apparent willingness to swallow government propaganda, that much should be clear to you.

Their "will" as dictated to them by the occupying coalition.
Right. The occupying coalition dictated that the will of the Iraqi people be followed (as I quoted above).

Sorry; ensuring that a certain type of government exists in a conquered region is tantamount to establishing a puppet state. Self-determination does not involve outside intervention. Notwithstanding your apparent willingness to swallow government propaganda, that much should be clear to you.
Your 'puppet' rhetoric still doesn't fly, especially when the government is the will of the Iraqi people.

Your 'puppet' rhetoric still doesn't fly, especially when the government is the will of the Iraqi people.
Yes, you already shared that line of propaganda with me. You have my pity if you're so naïve that you think a government set up by an occupying force reflects the will of the occupied.

Yes, you already shared that line of propaganda with me. You have my pity if you're so naïve that you think a government set up by an occupying force reflects the will of the occupied.
The 'occupying force' mandated that it follow the will of the Iraqi people and you complain.

The 'occupying force' mandated that it follow the will of the Iraqi people and you complain.
It doesn't matter what they claim to be doing in official propaganda. Any government formed by an occupying force is not a result of self determination.

It doesn't matter what they claim to be doing in official propaganda. Any government formed by an occupying force is not a result of self determination.

The Iraqis had self-determination under Saddam's occupation? How about the Kurds?

When the US removed Saddam and his oppressive and torturous regime, the Iraqi people had no idea of how to act, it was anarchy. They seemed to have likened anarchy to freedom. They did not understand the rule of law as us Americans do. They seemed to have thought freedom meant doing anything they wanted. There had to be Boots on the ground to clean up Saddams mess as well as show the Iraqis how you live a civilized life under law, not oppression.

They were like hungry caged animals set free. Their fear was gone.

Finally the Iraqis were able to vote. What a cool thing that was for them.

For those who still think the Iraq invasion was wrong, I say to you. You must not understand or know much about Saddams reign of terror. In one mass grave alone, there were 3000 bodies unearthed :(

They estimate 300,000 Iraqis and Kurds were killed and or tortured under Saddam

Last edited:
And that 'occupying force' mandated that the will of the Iraqi people be heeded. Like the good little Muslim that you are, you whine that heeding the will of the Iraqi people was mandated.

Last edited:
And that 'occupying force' mandated that the will of the Iraqi people be heeded. Like the good little Muslim that you are, you whine that heeding the will of the Iraqi people was mandated.

It's like I'm talking to a brick wall. The "will of the people" isn't the law of the land if the people aren't left to exercise their will without foreign interference.

It's like I'm talking to a brick wall. The "will of the people" isn't the law of the land if the people aren't left to exercise their will without foreign interference.

When did Iraqis exercise their free will under Saddam?
When do ANY Muslims exercise free will under "Islam", Arabic for "submit"?

Last edited:

And that 'foreign interference' mandated that the will of the Iraqi people be heeded.

When did Iraqis exercise their free will under Saddam?
Saddam was a munafiq who openly supported Russian mass murder and forsook his brothers in Chechnya. Any "Muslim" who chooses political expediency over rectitude is not fit to be in a position of power. Saddam was our problem, not yours.

When do ANY Muslims exercise free will under "Islam", Arabic for "submit"?
"Submission," indicating submission to the will of God and nothing else. A person exercises free will by choosing to follow Islam.

And that 'foreign interference' mandated that the will of the Iraqi people be heeded.
Sorry; it doesn't work like that. An invader can only ensure that the will of the people is followed by withdrawing completely and leaving them to conduct their own affairs.

Sorry; it doesn't work like that. An invader can only ensure that the will of the people is followed by withdrawing completely and leaving them to conduct their own affairs.
Or, they can mandate that the will of the Iraqi people be heeded through elections where the people vote. Obviously, you have issues with the will of the people expressed in elections being mandated.

Or, they can mandate that the will of the Iraqi people be heeded through elections where the people vote. Obviously, you have issues with the will of the people expressed in elections being mandated.

This discussion has clearly become an exercise in futility. If America is ever invaded and occupied, I suppose I can expect to find you among the collaborators. Good day!

This discussion has clearly become an exercise in futility. If America is ever invaded and occupied, I suppose I can expect to find you among the collaborators. Good day!
You can expect anything you wish. Expect to be disappointed.

First, this guy is trying to promote that he is an expert. Yet he got out when it was bad and people can't deny that it was bad. But hasn't gone back after the success of the surge.

Second, this guy is a trying to state the Sadam didn't gas and kill his own people! Loss of creditability there.

Third, he tries the age old liberal attack of there have been 100K dead civilians. Who is he putting that on? America of course. Doesn't matter that over million were slaughter in the Iran-Iraq war.

Fourth, I would like to see him come out of the closet in Sadam's Iraq. He would have been killed.

Fifth, if you see us as the enemy then get the hell out of our country!

Sixth, guarantee that this fag and his liberal producers have selectively edited every interview. They want to protray us as thugs and rednecks. They took 2 redneck soldiers and will try to protray them all this way!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back