Talk to an Iraqi

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPEX0PnV-LU]YouTube - Talk to an Iraqi - This American Life - Showtime: PART 1/2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPfLdxEr0jk&feature=related]YouTube - Talk to an Iraqi - This American Life - Showtime: PART 2/2[/ame]

Listening to these dumbass, fat white guys with that stupid fucking southern accent talk about how "free" Iraq is now is just sickening. Can you believe that guy calling Iraqi's "children" inferring that WE are their "parents". The right wing in this country is delusional, uneducated, retarded lemmings. Shame on them. I'm embarrassed they call themselves "American". I wish they would secede.

"They flew two planes into my home town". "We have to get rid of all of them". Can you believe it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Listening to these dumbass, fat white guys with that stupid fucking southern accent talk about how "free" Iraq is now is just sickening. Can you believe that guy calling Iraqi's "children" inferring that WE are their "parents". The right wing in this country is delusional, uneducated, retarded lemmings. Shame on them. I'm embarrassed they call themselves "American". I wish they would secede.
And, then, the USA would be a one-party state! :thup: How cool for you and other Obama ball-suckers!

And, then, the USA would be a one-party state! :thup: How cool for you and other Obama ball-suckers!

The Democratic Party is made up of blacks, whites, Hispanics, Asians, gays, straights, feminists, conservatives, liberals, young, old, educated, uneducated, Muslim, Christian, Hindu.

Republicans are mostly dumb ass like you.

Rdean is a classic example of how the Media makes Iraq out to be..

--

go back in time and compare when Saddam was in power and to today.

Ask anybody who's been there.. (I know a few)

I can bet you a majority of Iraqi's prefer and actually are happy without Saddam.

But then again, the media tells you otherwise.

Recent posts you've made are straight out the book, nothing more than a Media Reciter.

You gonna be Obama's personal Teleprompter?

You should watch the whole video, the Iraqi said it has gone from bad to worse over there.
I bet they would go back to having Sadam in power.

--

I can bet you a majority of Iraqi's prefer and actually are happy without Saddam.

Recent posts you've made are straight out the book, nothing more than a Media Reciter.

And don't bother asking the Iraqi's what they want, fool.

bush-shoe.jpg

You should watch the whole video, the Iraqi said it has gone from bad to worse over there.
I bet they would go back to having Sadam in power.

I know the Iraqi Christians feel that way. There were 1.3 million. Now the estimate is 3 or 4 hundred thousand. Nearly a million Christians killed or chased out of their homeland and American Republicans say, "Good job, NOW they are free."

Christians were living in Iraq since BEFORE Islam was even a religion. With our support, Iraq has "solved" the "Christian problem". I can tell you how that makes me feel.

--

bush-shoe.jpg

The hell?

Oh yeahh.. the infamous picture..

I can play that game too ;)

mrbush-thank-you-for-our-freedom.jpg

2008-09-10.jpeg

I know some Iraqis here. The fact that they had to relocate to the United States tells me all I need to know about the situation there.

I suppose it all depends on which Iraqis you are talking to.

Talk to a Kurd and you will get a very different version of events than if you talk to a Sunni from the gangland home of Saddam, Tikrit.

In the end however, most of the killing has been done by Iraqis on Iraqis. The US simply removed Saddam, the Iraqis have pretty well written most of their script from that point on.

I can't think of another major world power that would do this, remove the perceived threat and then let the country run itself, even if it runs itself into Hell.

Last edited:
2005, when Iraq came alive.

Are you referring to the rigged referendums and elections or the renewed insurgency? Puppet governance can hardly be considered an example of self-determination and the insurgency didn't exactly occur under the auspices of the US...

The puppet show script just don't play.

The 2005 government did not play to the US script, nor has the elected governments since.

Still, the Islamic world does have a habit of blaming their own failures on external forces.

This tends to happen when every aspect of your life is governed by a Big Imaginary Guy in the sky and not on your own actions.

I suppose it all depends on which Iraqis you are talking to.

Talk to a Kurd and you will get a very different version of events than if you talk to a Sunni from the gangland home of Saddam, Tikrit.

In the end however, most of the killing has been done by Iraqis on Iraqis. The US simply removed Saddam, the Iraqis have pretty well written most of their script from that point on.

I can't think of another major world power that would do this, remove the perceived threat and then let the country run itself, even if it runs itself into Hell.

Perceived threat? A country, under sanctions, who had just gone through an eight year war? A country that never attacked us? A country with almost no manufacturing nor industry? What was the threat?

Oh, that's right. Now I remember. Something the Republicans made up.

No, the Republicans did not make it up, Bill Clinton signed the Iraqi Liberation Act, he perceived it as a threat, attacked them too in Desert Fox.

Indeed the threat was confirmed by Saddam himself at his own trial when he called Kuwaitis dogs and re-affirmed he would have invaded again given the chance. You remember Kuwait, the US ally? The reason we went to war in the first place?

Ask any Kurd of Saddam was a "false" threat.

Last edited:

--

bush-shoe.jpg

The hell?

Oh yeahh.. the infamous picture..

I can play that game too ;)

mrbush-thank-you-for-our-freedom.jpg

2008-09-10.jpeg

Dumb fuck. Iraqi adults can't write signs. Do you think the kids wrote those signs? Seriously? They even spelled everything right?

You're wrong, you can't play that game unless "losing" is your strategy.

syrian%20protest.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back