Talk-show titans take on McCain

beowolfe

Aug 3, 2009
Early polls suggest Arizona Sen. John McCain leads former Rep. J.D. Hayworth by a healthy margin in the GOP primary. Among conservative radio talk show hosts, however, McCain is losing by a landslide.

As McCain gears up for a vigorous challenge from the former six-term House Republican, national conservative talkers are picking up where they left off in the 2008 presidential campaign, blasting McCain as insufficiently conservative and unloading on him with all the bombast they can muster.

Talk-show titans take on McCain - Yahoo! News

early polls suggest arizona sen. John mccain leads former rep. J.d. Hayworth by a healthy margin in the gop primary. Among conservative radio talk show hosts, however, mccain is losing by a landslide.

As mccain gears up for a vigorous challenge from the former six-term house republican, national conservative talkers are picking up where they left off in the 2008 presidential campaign, blasting mccain as insufficiently conservative and unloading on him with all the bombast they can muster.

talk-show titans take on mccain - yahoo! News

good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McCain will survive. I'm not a big fan though. I probably agree with Hayworth more on important issues. McCain has enough important friends to help him survive this challenge. The wrong guy will likely win once again. Nothing new in American politics. It is sad but it is what it is.

Early polls suggest Arizona Sen. John McCain leads former Rep. J.D. Hayworth by a healthy margin in the GOP primary. Among conservative radio talk show hosts, however, McCain is losing by a landslide.

As McCain gears up for a vigorous challenge from the former six-term House Republican, national conservative talkers are picking up where they left off in the 2008 presidential campaign, blasting McCain as insufficiently conservative and unloading on him with all the bombast they can muster.

Its amazing how the Republicans eat their own

Wow. Conservative people favor the more conservative candidate? What a news flash!

If "Eating their own" means being honest then so be it. I agree with Hayworth more than i do McCain on most important issues. McCain will survive though.

Its amazing how the Republicans eat their own

Yep.
Some Democrats keep distance from Obama - Los Angeles Times

It's fantasy to beleive that McCain was ever well loved by anyone on the right. Particularly the talk show hosts who see right through him. McCain was always the beloved of the MSM. At least until he was up against their false messiah.

Bingo Avatar! The Liberal MSM loved McCain as long as they could use him to criticize the Republican Party. The Liberal Press is devious that way. They sure did turn on him when he ran against their beloved Marxist Messiah no? The corrupt Liberal Press really did burn him. Hayworth is the right guy but he wont win unfortunately. Business as usual i guess.

Forum List

Back