What about the 80% of independants that now support Trump?
You should get out of your bubble every now and then.
80% supporting trump....:71:

a6d3ef73-871f-4dd4-977c-49529f6cd87e.png
I believe I mentioned this before, but approving of his speech doesn't necessarily mean supporting him.

tRump get high approval ratings for not fucking up his speeches, on the rare occasion that he manages it.

They're just happy he didn't go off the deep end!

So it must mean they hate his policies..right?
Dude you're a Fuken Clown!!
They hate him yet they approve of his message at 82%...
Go jerk yourself off elsewhere ya Fuken Loser.
I'm sure you'd find a willing hand at the DU....

Trump read a speech off a TelePrompTer that didn’t suck and didn’t offend most of the people who heard it. Very few people heard it.

That has nothing to do with his overall approval rating which are still the lowest in recent history and led to the worst midterm defeat in US history.

Don’t be gulled into believing that this means people approve of Trump’s job performance or his policies. The results of the mid term elections show that they don’t
Half of America despised Lincoln too, so what’s your point?

Oh yeah, f$^*kn Republican as#}*+e!

The "freak losers in California" have the largest economy in the USA. The money California, New York and the State of Washington sends to Washington, support all of the taker red states in the rest of the union, all of whom keep their state taxes low by sucking on the federal teat.
It's so precious when the mindless Canadian parrots the propaganda fed to her by fellow bat-shit crazy wing-nuts here on USMB. It's like the first time your little toddler says "mama" or "dada". Just makes your heart melt.

I believe I mentioned this before, but approving of his speech doesn't necessarily mean supporting him.

tRump get high approval ratings for not fucking up his speeches, on the rare occasion that he manages it.

Trump read a speech off a TelePrompTer that didn’t suck and didn’t offend most of the people who heard it. Very few people heard it.

That has nothing to do with his overall approval rating which are still the lowest in recent history and led to the worst midterm defeat in US history.

Don’t be gulled into believing that this means people approve of Trump’s job performance or his policies. The results of the mid term elections show that they don’t

You have to realize...she suffers from the WORST case of TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) in the world. It's extra funny too considering she's a Canadian. She doesn't even live under Trump. But...mental illness doesn't know reason or logic.

Last edited:
No matter how many times you tell yourself that in a weak attempt to self-soothe, it won’t make it true. The right is as strong as it has ever been. People are walking away from the bat-shit crazy Dumbocrats in record numbers.

We've been hearing that since before the mid-terms. You know, that election in November where 6 million more people voted for Democrats than they did for Republicans. Where Republicans suffered the worst mid-term defeat in history. That election?
Nobody gives a shit who the freaks in Loser KKKalifornica voted for.

The "freak losers in California" have the largest economy in the USA. The money California, New York and the State of Washington sends to Washington, support all of the taker red states in the rest of the union, all of whom keep their state taxes low by sucking on the federal teat.
An economy built by Republicans, ignoramus.
Now all that’s left are the dot coms. Takeaway the dot coms (see 1999) and Puerto Rico has a larger economy.

An economy destroyed by Republicans! A state starved of funds by having successive generations of voters give themselves tax cuts at the expensive of infrastructure spending, and block iincreases in taxes for education and social spending. Now the state is thriving, and it's not just Silicon Valley.
OMG. You think California is thriving?
If you’re an illegal from shithole Guatemala it might seem that way.

Are you really that stupid? Are you seriously comparing Donald Trump to Abraham Lincoln? The man who freed the slaves is being compared to a man who colluded with Russia to get elected, who have named trusted allies as "security threats". Who has cozied up to despots and dictators the world over, and gotten NOTHING in return, except a world that is less and less safe from the threat of terrorists, or opportunists.

It's so precious when the mindless Canadian parrots the propaganda fed to her by fellow bat-shit crazy wing-nuts here on USMB. It's like the first time your little toddler says "mama" or "dada". Just makes your heart melt.

I don't parrot anything. I observe, and study what is going on in the real world around me, and I bring it back here.

Are you seriously comparing Donald Trump to Abraham Lincoln? The man who freed the slaves is being compared to a man who colluded with Russia to get elected,
See what I mean? That is 100% wrong and even the idiot Dumbocrats here in America have admitted it. So much for your LIE that you “observe and study what is going on in the real world around you”.

Senate: No direct proof of conspiracy between Trump campaign, Russia

(Psst...that’s left-wing NBC reporting the story)

Who has cozied up to despots and dictators the world over, and gotten NOTHING in return, except a world that is less and less safe from the threat of terrorists, or opportunists.
Why are you bringing Barack Obama up now?!? :uhh:

Obama bent over for Putin and got nothing in return (except Putin going to town on him).

Obama went to Cuba and fawned all over Fidel and Raul Castro (and got nothing in return)

Obama went to Venezuela and performed fellatio on Hugo Chavez (and got nothing in return).

He climbed into bed and caressed every “despot” and “dictator” in the world with the intent of weakening America.

Worst defeat in history? Damn you people really want to erase all traces of the obie years.
Yes, one of the worst mid-term defeats in history.

Republicans suffered worst House midterm defeat in U.S. history based on popular vote
They had the worst defeat in history based on something that has nothing to do with the election?
LMf'nAO!!!

Only in tRumplandia do votes have nothing to do with elections!!!!

That may be the stupidest thing I've heard so far today, and I've already read some of the Infowars guy's posts.
In reality the popular vote elects nothing. That is a fact that you seem unaware of. Elections - ALL elections - are local.
And how? By voting!
At the local election.

You point to a 'popular vote' taken nationally - a vote that actually does not happen because voting is local.

Bwahahaha! A small business owner will never find anything to “identify” with Democrats. They have abandoned all logic and reason and have embraced an extreme communist ideology.

A black business owner walked out on Elizabeth Warren's presidential announcement—here's why
Lol, you need to look to your own party kiddo. They're the ones who are walking away at the moment.
No matter how many times you tell yourself that in a weak attempt to self-soothe, it won’t make it true. The right is as strong as it has ever been. People are walking away from the bat-shit crazy Dumbocrats in record numbers.
That's some funny shit there dude, even the RWNJ commentators are bailing.
Who’s president?

Bwahahaha! A small business owner will never find anything to “identify” with Democrats. They have abandoned all logic and reason and have embraced an extreme communist ideology.

A black business owner walked out on Elizabeth Warren's presidential announcement—here's why
Lol, you need to look to your own party kiddo. They're the ones who are walking away at the moment.
That's some funny shit there dude, even the RWNJ commentators are bailing.
Who’s president?
Currently the US does not have a legitimate president.

Currently the US does not have a legitimate president.
No, really, the U.S. does have a legitimate president. His name is Donald Trump. He won the presidency despite the left colluding with Russia to get Hitlery Clinton elected and despite the left engaging in voter fraud. He is universally recognized around the world as the only “legitimate” President of the United States (except by fragile little butthurt snowflakes such as yourself...but you people don’t count or matter in the world).

And again...the #walkaway "movement" is a Russian BOT meme

You SHOULD be embarrassed but then...Russian trolls be trolls

Forum List

Back