Talk About The Kiss Of Death: Mitt Romney Scores Prized Endorsement From Jimmy Carter

Yep, lol. This is not good for Obama nor Mitt with Jimmy Carter doing this on MSNBC. I think this is not totally unexpected given Mitt’s Carteresque positions on such issues as cap and trade, ethanol subsidies, government health care mandates, and man-made global warming to name but a few. One thing that struck me in the article that Carter said that I didn't know was that Bachmann worked for Carter's campaign. So what do we have here? Perry campaigning for Gore when he ran. Bachmann working for Carter. I can't wait to see the spin on this.

Jimmy Carter would be 'pleased' with nominee Romney - Alexander Burns - POLITICO.com

Please please stop the bs. At this point in time we know you are someone like a Paulite who is hell bent on leather to make people hate Sarah.

Please stop this.

Yours,

td
This is not bullshit and I do not like Paul. I am a staunch supporter of Palin just as I was in 08.

Look, I can see the likes of you a mile away. This why you keep getting booted off boards. Keep being blatant but when we all come out in the new year, you've made yourself such a moving target, I'd be surprised if you are still around.

What's your handle on Team Sarah?

Daaaaaaaaamn, you know it's bad when the worst President in US history, doesn't endorse his fellow worst President in US history.

The dem's are turnin' into a bunch o' fuckin' cartoons, to be sure.

honest to goodness, you have to go onto the lib websites. they are in full metal jacket meltdowns at the moment.

it's too freaking funny. go to huffpo and daily kos. we are talking they are freaking stroking at the moment.

this is too funny. they know their internal polling and they are shitting their freaking pants.

I know the internal polling. He's running at such negatives. I couldn't in my wildest dreams make up the numbers.

Axelrod sold everyone a milli vanilli. all hell is breaking loose and I love it.
Yeah, I guess the building of the Roman Temple as his backdrod for his election night speech is crumbiling right quick, before their very eyes.

He's not the God Almighty they believed him to truly be, and it's drivin' 'em all friggin' bonkers!

Please please stop the bs. At this point in time we know you are someone like a Paulite who is hell bent on leather to make people hate Sarah.

Please stop this.

Yours,

td
This is not bullshit and I do not like Paul. I am a staunch supporter of Palin just as I was in 08.

Look, I can see the likes of you a mile away. This why you keep getting booted off boards. Keep being blatant but when we all come out in the new year, you've made yourself such a moving target, I'd be surprised if you are still around.

What's your handle on Team Sarah?
Booted off boards? What are you talking about?........Moving target? elaborate.

Talk about the kiss of death lol. This is not good for Obama nor Mitt with Jimmy Carter doing this on MSNBC. I think this i not totally unexpected given Mitt’s Carteresque positions on such issues as cap and trade, ethanol subsidies, government health care mandates, and man-made global warming to name but a few. One thing that struck me in the article that Carter said that I didn't know was that Bachmann worked for Carter's campaign. So what do we have here. Perry campaigning for Gore when he ran. Bachmann working for Carter. I can't wait to see the spin on this.

Jimmy Carter would be 'pleased' with nominee Romney - Alexander Burns - POLITICO.com

What's your point? People change man. Fuck I used to be a Rather Liberal Democrat. Things happen, people's perspectives change. Big deal.

Oh and you do realize Carter saying he would be pleased is not the same as an Endorsement right?
You don't understand. When you're running for office and you get affiliated with Carter, it's really bad.

It's not nearly as bad as being supported by whackjobs. You do your beloved Palin no favors with your rants.... She won't run, and that is good - good for her, good for America. :eusa_angel:

You need to get over this obsession with her, it's really creepy.

Yep, lol. This is not good for Obama nor Mitt with Jimmy Carter doing this on MSNBC. I think this is not totally unexpected given Mitt’s Carteresque positions on such issues as cap and trade, ethanol subsidies, government health care mandates, and man-made global warming to name but a few. One thing that struck me in the article that Carter said that I didn't know was that Bachmann worked for Carter's campaign. So what do we have here? Perry campaigning for Gore when he ran. Bachmann working for Carter. I can't wait to see the spin on this.

Please stop this.

Yours,

td

Ever hear the old adage - quitters never win? At least the was the way Americans used to think. Palin isn't running. Why? Because the GOP doesn't like quitters either. Plus the GOP doesn't want to open that can of worms publicly. In fact, they've said as much.

There's always Michelle Bachmann - if you just must support a lame-brain-stuck-in-the-50s-female who thinks being President might be a fun job.

Daaaaaaaaamn, you know it's bad when the worst President in US history, doesn't endorse his fellow worst President in US history.

The dem's are turnin' into a bunch o' fuckin' cartoons, to be sure.

honest to goodness, you have to go onto the lib websites. they are in full metal jacket meltdowns at the moment.

it's too freaking funny. go to huffpo and daily kos. we are talking they are freaking stroking at the moment.

this is too funny. they know their internal polling and they are shitting their freaking pants.

I know the internal polling. He's running at such negatives. I couldn't in my wildest dreams make up the numbers.

Axelrod sold everyone a milli vanilli. all hell is breaking loose and I love it.

:lol::lol::lol: :cuckoo:

You guys are funny. Nowhere in the interview does Carter say he supports Romney over Obama. In fact, he actually says that he believes nobody can beat Obama. It's in your own damn link.

New Poll: Romney Beats Obama in General Election - By Katrina Trinko - The Corner - National Review OnlineBy Katrina Trinko
The generic Republican candidate wouldn’t beat President Obama in 2012 — 39 percent to 45 percent according to the Gallup poll from early August — but a new Gallup poll shows that one specific GOP candidate could beat Obama, while another would tie.

Among registered voters, Mitt Romney would edge out Obama narrowly, 48 percent to 46 percent. Rick Perry would tie with Obama at 47 percent. Obama would currently beat Ron Paul, 47 percent to 45 percent, and Michele Bachmann, 48 percent to 44 percent.

My money and my vote go to Mitt the only candidate that has an awesome business background and the only candidate that deals with trade and our trade deficit with China. The man knows how to create jobs because he has created thousands.

Polls mean everything before the race even begins.

I note that the Original Poster has not, as of yet, apologized for lying.

Though I think it's sad, I don't think he ever will. I don't think he cares that he delibrately lied in an attempt to smere someone.

What happened in the Hawaiian courtroom on Wednesday? Did Orly get to see the birth certificate or not?

Carter wasn't the wort US president. And actually he was a very good US president. But he was the "Cod Liver Oil" president..no one wants it..but if you take it..it's good for your health.

He was honest to a fault.
He did what he thought was best.
And in the end..America came out better for it.

In any case. No Republican/Conservative cites a Democratic president as a good president. Democrats/Liberals will cite President Lincoln, President Eisenhower, President George HW Bush and President Reagan as "good" presidents.

So much for the left-wing "hack" bullshit..no?

Talk About The Kiss Of Death: Mitt Romney Scores Prized Endorsement From Jimmy Carter

How ironic - the Republicans/Tea Party claim that their priority to reduce the federal debt, and yet it was under the Carter Administration that the debt reached its lowest point (32.5% of GDP) for the last 66 years - since the end of WW2 (1945).

Republicans and Tea Party supporters have notoriously short and/or selective memories - Jimmy Carter reduced the federal debt/GDP ratio by 3.3%, while Ronald Reagan, GWH Bush and GW Bush increased it by 20.6%, 13.0% and 27.8% respectively.

It was the Republicans who created America's federal debt problem - Obama is the one and only Democratic president to increase the federal debt/GDP ratio since WW2 and that was in response to the 2 wars and economic meltdown that he inherited!

National debt by U.S. presidential terms - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited: