talk about screwed up!

Johnney

Dec 9, 2003
IOWA
i had a doc appointmnet this morning. so i thought, no prob. get to go see doc V. hes been my doc for about 5 years now and hes pretty cool. i get there and do the normal thing, sighn in, wait, get the vitals and all that good shit.
then i go to a room and wait. in walks this doctor, a chick. nice looking at that. she says that doc V has retired and she was taking his place. im cool with that. i get into her office and then she starts talking about testicular cancer and she wanted to feel me up (check them out anyway). yeah great. here i was expecting the old guy, but no, it had to be a hottie and she wanted to get a look at the john-meat. talk about not ready for that...lol
but i kept my composure and nothing "came up"!

good for you! I have to say, I'm quite glad I've got a female gyno...not sure how I'd feel about a hottie doc up there ;)

I had a pre employment check-up in minn..one of the test was for a hernia..no problem...cept the Dr is gay as the snow is deep up there...I swear all this guy could do is talk about holding my nutsack....needless to say he did not do so and I got the job...2 weeks later they canned him...wonder why????

I would have sprang to attention on her! LOL

It would have been her that still had to play with the family jewels, it'll give her something to think about as she reaches out for them! :D

I remember reporting to cherry point, NC for my first real duty station and finding out we've got a female LT JG for our flight surgeon, and a good looking one at that. Well, theres 30 of us lined up for our annual physical and wouldn't you know it, one of the guys started to 'rise' to the occasion....til she thumped it on the head. talk about instant softness. nobody else had a problem after that scene :laugh:

New Topics

Forum List

Back