Talk about rewriting history

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
I used to think Obama is a narcissist, now I think he is seriously troubled and that Biden should invoke the 25th Amendment.

links to the specific pages attached to the names of the former Presidents:

Obama in history? « Hot Air

I can't wait until he starts adding himself into great moments in the Bible.

Is there something that is factually incorrect about that?

I'm not really sure what the point of the comparisons they are making are in most of those instances, but I don't see any "rewriting" of history.

I'm not really sure what the point of the comparisons they are making are in most of those instances, but I don't see any "rewriting" of history.

I don't see the point in adding anything about Obama to the biographies of other people.

Very interesting and Pro-Obama- Have no idea what your Pub dupe psychobabble means- better check your meds.

You don't see anything factually incorrect about Obama claiming that the Department of Energy works with his administration? The DOE is part of his administration, it doesn't work with it.

I don't see the point in adding anything about Obama to the biographies of other people.

I honestly didn't really see the point of this piece either, but again, it could not be considered "rewriting" history, unless there were factual errors.

Very interesting and Pro-Obama- Have no idea what your Pub dupe psychobabble means- better check your meds.

You don't see anything factually incorrect about Obama claiming that the Department of Energy works with his administration? The DOE is part of his administration, it doesn't work with it.

Really? That's your example of history being "re-written"? :lol:

I honestly didn't really see the point of this piece either, but again, it could not be considered "rewriting" history, unless there were factual errors.

You want factual errors?

On August 14, 1935, President Roosevelt signed the Social Security Act. Today the Obama Administration continues to protect seniors and ensure Social Security will be there for future generations.

Tell me something, how is actually cutting the amount of money that Social Security takes in ensuring it will be there for future generations. The trustees have flat out said that, unless it is reformed, it will only be able to pay out 75% of benefits by 2033. In other words, under Obama's plan it will it won't be protecting anyone.

Really? That's your example of history being "re-written"? :lol:

No, that is my example of a factual inaccuracy. The entire concept of inserting mentions about oneself into other people's biographies is my example of rewriting history.

Forum List

Back