Talk About Nasty

Said1

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2004
Somewhere in Ontario
Now don't freak out becuse this info was in the Enquirer. It's not so much about what was written, but who probably sold the infor for cash. Whitney must have pissed her sister-in-law off GOOD for her to say the things she supposedly told the rag paper. :laugh:

Nasty.

Singer Whitney Houston is addicted to crack and spends her days locked in her filthy bedroom abusing drugs and pleasuring herself with sex toys.

This is the startling allegation in next week's issue of the National Enquirer, which boasts an exclusive look inside the diva's drug den.

Back to Entertainment

The tabloid published pictures of what is reportedly Houston's private bathroom, littered with empty beer bottles, rolling papers, pipes and powder-covered spoons and lighters.

Bobby Brown's sister Tina told the Enquirer the star spends her days locked in her bedroom "smoking crack, using sex toys to satisfy herself and ignoring personal hygiene."

The Enquirer quotes Tina Brown as confirming she and Houston were once "drug buddies."

"I did crack with Whitney. She won't stay off drugs. It's every single day," Tina said. "It's so ugly. Everyone is scared she's going to O.D."

Tina alleges that Houston's addiction to crack is so serious that the singer often punches and bites herself until she is black and blue, believing that she is being attacked by the devil.

The Enquirer claims Houston continued to abuse drugs even after her family staged an intervention and put her in rehab.

The singer's habit has also cost her teeth, according to Tina, who says Houston wears dentures.

"She loses them in the house and when she's out on drug binges," Tina claims. "They cost $6,000 and the dentist has to keep FedEx'ing her a new set."

On one occasion, Tina alleges, Houston drove to her niece's school without her teeth.

"She forgot her teeth and scared the kids. My kid cried about it."

In an interview with ABC's Diane Sawyer several years ago, Houston denied doing crack, famously snapping: "Crack is whack!"

Link and photos

So, this gal denigrates Houston for being a crack addict and then lets said crack addict drive her kid to school....hmmm

CSM said:
So, this gal denigrates Houston for being a crack addict and then lets said crack addict drive her kid to school....hmmm

I saw that. This is by far the WORST thing I've ever seen printed. I almost bought the rag, almost.

Her bathroom looks perfect for a "While You Were Out" episode. :laugh:

Said1 said:
I saw that. This is by far the WORST thing I've ever seen printed. I almost bought the rag, almost.

Her bathroom looks perfect for a "While You Were Out" episode. :laugh:
The whole undercurrent about houston's teeth really made me laugh. I can remember my mother going out more than once in the car without her teeth...that didn't make her a bad mother, just a damned ugly one!

CSM said:
The whole undercurrent about houston's teeth really made me laugh. I can remember my mother going out more than once in the car without her teeth...that didn't make her a bad mother, just a damned ugly one!
:laugh:

That's funny. My grandmother had beautiful dentures. You know how some are too big? Anyway, she didn't want anyone to know of course, so she NEVER left her bedroom without her teeth, ever. I had no idea and made a comment to my mother about how nice her teeth were one day - my mother's response "THEY'RE FAKE! I'm sick of everyone saying my mother has such nice teeth...they're f*cking fake, alright!!!" :laugh:

...sister alleges that Houston's addiction to crack is so serious that the singer often punches and bites herself until she is black and blue, believing that she is being attacked by the devil

Loopy as she is, Whitney may just be in the ballpark on this.

Said1 said:
.... My grandmother....she didn't want anyone to know of course, so she NEVER left her bedroom without her teeth, ever. .....
My mother had a friend who told the doctor, when she went into the hospital for surgery, that she'd BETTER wake up with her teeth in her mouth.......she did. :)

mom4 said:
[Abbey's echo...echo... echo...]

I thought that, too, Abbey.
;)

Crossed me mind as well LOL

Im always amazed that people who who seem to have it all are so miserable.

Bonnie said:
Crossed me mind as well LOL

Im always amazed that people who who seem to have it all are so miserable.

Fact is, they have nothing. Without character to guide you what is the point of having billions of dollars.

Forum List

Back