Talk about murder, here's a few!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
Two more cases of coldblooded murder in Afghanistan
By Peter Symonds

Use this version to print | Send this link by email | Email the author

A major military operation involving US, British, Australian and other troops has been underway in eastern Afghanistan, in addition to ongoing patrols by various special forces units throughout the area. What these soldiers are doing is shrouded in a cloak of official secrecy. Every now and then, however, a report leaks out that confirms a trend—those being killed are not “Al Qaeda” or “Taliban” but ordinary villagers and tribesmen whose deaths are treated with a mixture of indifference and contempt.

Here's the link:

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2002/m.../afgh-m20.shtml

Sorry to upset you so, jimnyc. I thought I had included it in the original post.

Psychoblues

From the rules at the top of the board:

5- Copyrighted Material -All material posted from copyrighted material MUST contain a link to the original work. Proper format is to post the first few paragraphs and then link to the article for the rest. Please don't repost entire articles here.
Title 17, Chapter 1, Section 107 http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html

Originally posted by Psychoblues
Just for continuities sake, here's a little more:

WSWS : News & Analysis : Asia : Afghanistan

Two more cases of coldblooded murder in Afghanistan
By Peter Symonds

On May 10, Anthony Loyd, a correspondent for the London-based Times newspaper, exposed the truth about a clash in late April involving Australian and US troops, in which as many as four people were killed. US military spokesman Major Bryan Hilferty announced on April 30 that an Australian SAS reconnaissance team had killed two of the enemy in the initial gun battle the previous day. After US troops were flown into the area, two more “Al Qaeda terrorists” were killed in an ambush and a subsequent search of the area unearthed weapons, ammunition and cave complexes.
*edited* no link?:confused:

I see entire articles posted here regularly, jimnyc. Just why are you so incensed with this one?

Psychoblues

Psycho, I'll grant you, we're killing many in Afghanistan. Now, what's there to see? We're at war there, with the wonderful support of the UN and the whole dang world behind us. Your point?

Sorry to upset you so, jimnyc. I thought I had included it in the original post.

Psychoblues

You didn't upset me, you just broke the rules.

I see entire articles posted here regularly, jimnyc. Just why are you so incensed with this one?

I'm speaking of links. I can be sued as board owner if you are using articles without giving credit to the original site and author. I notice the last article you quoted from doesn't contain a link either. Articles without creditable links will be deleted. I extended a courtesy to you by asking yuo to supply a link to the article before deleting.

You can fix your board as you see fit, jimnyc, but you can't hide the truth. That's all I'm saying. I apologise for inadvertantly exposing you to litigation although I recognise that you do so on your own regularly. That's America.

Psychoblues

You can fix your board as you see fit, jimnyc, but you can't hide the truth. That's all I'm saying. I apologise for inadvertantly exposing you to litigation although I recognise that you do so on your own regularly. That's America.

Psychoblues

Stop with your babble, asswipe, and just follow the rules as requested. No need to interject with your crap. It was a simple request that you could easily follow by adding a link and saving your asanine comments.

I did my best. I made a mistake. You quote a rule that is broken daily on this board yet you insist I follow to the letter. That's fine with me. I added the link and you deleted the post and edited the original. I get all these PM's parroting your admonition because you didn't clarify your own actions. What's a dumbass country boy like me supposed to think?

Psychoblues

I did my best. I made a mistake. You quote a rule that is broken daily on this board yet you insist I follow to the letter. That's fine with me. I added the link and you deleted the post and edited the original. I get all these PM's parroting your admonition because you didn't clarify your own actions. What's a dumbass country boy like me supposed to think?

Psychoblues

I neither edited or deleted anything, I suggest you ask one of the moderators. Stop questioning my actions and trying to explain yours. Just follow the rules as requested or you will be banned. End of discussion.

Originally posted by jimnyc
I neither edited or deleted anything, I suggest you ask one of the moderators. Stop questioning my actions and trying to explain yours. Just follow the rules as requested or you will be banned. End of discussion.

For the record, I touched nothing of Psychoblues posts.

Cold blooded killings are you doing your homework or just not paying attention in class look at how they are killing innocent people if it is U.S. or Korean and then you can tell me about cold blood killings if you want I can post a link to show you a clip of what cold blooded is. The U.S. isn’t the bad guy we are trying to save a lost cause with no help from all the weak ass losers that just want to criticize the good we are trying to do.

Originally posted by the one
Cold blooded killings are you doing your homework or just not paying attention in class look at how they are killing innocent people if it is U.S. or Korean and then you can tell me about cold blood killings if you want I can post a link to show you a clip of what cold blooded is. The U.S. isn’t the bad guy we are trying to save a lost cause with no help from all the weak ass losers that just want to criticize the good we are trying to do.

Welcome one! Good opening post. It's a good idea to add the link, as long as it's not advertising.

I must warn you this is bad but it will show you what they can do with no remorse
http://www.thememoryhole.org/war/berg_killing.wmv

Oh yuk! after this first happened, I received this video by email not knowing what I was going to open - It made me sick to my stomach. I for one am pretty sick of the crap about the poor prisioners being abused, and yet, you have those sick shits cutting heads off people! I could care less what the soldiers do to those idiots! sorry, just how I feel!

The U.S. isn’t the bad guy we are trying to save a lost cause with no help from all the weak ass losers that just want to criticize the good we are trying to do.

When America's sons and daughters die for oil profits and the profits of military industrial complex contractors that are being paid with petro dollars stollen from the Iraqi people, you can be sure that it's a lost cause.

We invaded the country on false pretense; destroyed the remaining infrastructure during that invasion; arrested and tortured innocent Iraqi civilians; put known bad guys in positions of "official" capacity. Those are just a few of the reasons your argument is basically a losers point of view.

posted by apoliticalWe invaded the country on false pretense; destroyed the remaining infrastructure during that invasion; arrested and tortured innocent Iraqi civilians; put known bad guys in positions of "official" capacity.

Hello to you, please site sources for what you are addressing.

So you have no clue what we are trying to do with the people in Iraq do you.
We are trying to help them get a governing body and structure that doesn’t make it ok to beet and kill women we are all equal and well if you think we are after oil then you need look a little closer. If that was what we were after we could get it they don’t have the ability to hold us back. If it was for oil we could just go in and take it we are a much stronger force we have the ability to rid there whole country of people if we wanted. So tell me more about this oil theory of your and why we don’t just go get the oil if that is all this war is about

This may show that we had some interest in Iraqi oil.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/071703.b_PR.shtml

MEDIA ADVISORY

CHENEY ENERGY TASK FORCE DOCUMENTS FEATURE MAP OF IRAQI OILFIELDS

Commerce & State Department Reports to Task Force Detail Oilfield & Gas Projects, Contracts & Exploration

Saudi Arabian & UAE Oil Facilities Profiled As Well

(Washington, DC) Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption and abuse, said today that documents turned over by the Commerce Department, under court order as a result of Judicial Watch’s Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit concerning the activities of the Cheney Energy Task Force, contain a map of Iraqi oilfields, pipelines, refineries and terminals, as well as 2 charts detailing Iraqi oil and gas projects, and “Foreign Suitors for Iraqi Oilfield Contracts.” The documents, which are dated March 2001, are available on the Internet at: www.JudicialWatch.org.

The Saudi Arabian and United Arab Emirates (UAE) documents likewise feature a map of each country’s oilfields, pipelines, refineries and tanker terminals. There are supporting charts with details of the major oil and gas development projects in each country that provide information on the projects, costs, capacity, oil company and status or completion date.

Judicial Watch has been seeking these documents under FOIA since April 19, 2001. Judicial Watch was forced to file a lawsuit in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia (Judicial Watch Inc. v. Department of Energy, et al., Civil Action No. 01-0981) when the government failed to comply with the provisions of the FOIA law. U.S. District Court Judge Paul J. Friedman ordered the government to produce the documents on March 5, 2002.

You'll have to click on the link to see the map I guess.

Forum List

Back