Talk about getting paid to post

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
11000506_10152772586842826_6761025878194745527_n.jpg

Interesting

Based on the well known fact that the left has been doing this for years, are you really surprised the right is going to try and counter it? I mean really dudes. This is how the new politics is played.

Based on the well known fact that the left has been doing this for years, are you really surprised the right is going to try and counter it? I mean really dudes. This is how the new politics is played.

Well, actually, you wrote a very interesting thought. How well known this "fact" is, uhm :dunno:

And, without exact lists of companies that do this, there is no way to quantify this.

But I do agree with you wholeheartedly that Lefties were quicker to make an advantage for themselves in this area. You see, Lefties don't drag their knuckles and therefore can get to a keyboard more quickly...

:lol:

You are welcome.

Well, actually, you wrote a very interesting thought. How well known this "fact" is, uhm :dunno:

And, without exact lists of companies that do this, there is no way to quantify this.

But I do agree with you wholeheartedly that Lefties were quicker to make an advantage for themselves in this area. You see, Lefties don't drag their knuckles and therefore can get to a keyboard more quickly...

You are welcome.

MOVE ON.org has been a front runner in the program and Soro's funds a great deal of it. And yes the left availed themselves of the new propaganda tools faster than the righties did. They always do.

You are welcome.

MOVE ON.org has been a front runner in the program and Soro's funds a great deal of it. And yes the left availed themselves of the new propaganda tools faster than the righties did. They always do.

Not necessarily propaganda. Tools!

timtoolman.png

I'm being paid by the Rainbow-Jewish coalition to post brilliant bon mots, indulge in witty repartee and otherwise dazzle the forum with my insightful observations of the world.

They do not pay particularly well.

Forum List

Back