Talk about clueless obama and 10,000 Engineers a Year

Any Clifford Stoll fans out there? His critique of computers is interesting.

Yeah, I bought and read his first book about catching the computer spy that smoked Benson-Hedges. He's funny as hell.

Here is another criticism: The Computer Industry Is Making Us Crazy
http://scienceblogs.com/principles/2010/02/the_computer_industry_is_makin.php

All of these versions of Windows 7 is just part of Macro$cams marketing strategy. A few weeks ago a friend told me the minimum version actually installs everything of the higher versions an upgrade is just a matter of unlocking the features. So if you never upgrade that unused hunk is wasting your hard drive space. The technology is manipulated for the money.

I just think that we need more science stimulation in grade school. I just happen to think that good science fiction makes science more interesting than most science teachers.

They have to teach grade school kids to read anyway so why not use SF? One strange thing was the spelling books we had that made us memorize how to spell words we never used but I encountered words in my books that were far more interesting that they never asked about. They didn't tell us that stars ran on fusion or asked us how to spell it.

Try asking the average American about the difference between fission and fusion. I heard some radio program talking about the fusion reactors at Fukushima. :lol: :lol:

psik

Last edited:

Forum List

Back