Talk about clueless obama and 10,000 Engineers a Year

It's this years "hope and change" slogan. "Ten thousand engineers' has a nice ring!!

More style over substance from Obama....

We NEED to build again. And by build, I mean really build. We need to innovate, explore, and create.

Almost everything that dramatically changed the course of humanity..CAME FROM THIS COUNTRY. THATS THE WAY IT USE TO BE. One of the FOUNDERS of this COUNTRY discovered electricity.

THIS IS WHY CONSERVATISM IS A FAILURE.

I guess Obama has not shared your desire to "innovate, explore, and create."

:eusa_eh:

Obama's NASA Budget Draws Mixed Reviews | Space.com

Obama's plan calls for spending a total of $16.4 billion on Constellation between 2011 and 2013, or about $3.5 billion less than Bush had planned to spend during the same three-year period

OOOOPs:

Phased Out: Obama's NASA Budget Would Cancel Constellation Moon Program, Privatize Manned Launches: Scientific American

I suppose there is no democratic consituancy on the moon, where they already get free cheese.

Space exploration? Pffft! NASA has Muslims to reach out to!

Obama’s new mission for NASA: Reach out to Muslim world

Why link to an article so old?

Here, try this one:

'Secret' US spaceplane returns after 7-month trip | The Morning Sentinel, Waterville, ME

1130-x37b-space-plane_full_600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

OOOOPs:

Phased Out: Obama's NASA Budget Would Cancel Constellation Moon Program, Privatize Manned Launches: Scientific American

I suppose there is no democratic consituancy on the moon, where they already get free cheese.

Here, try this one:

'Secret' US spaceplane returns after 7-month trip | The Morning Sentinel, Waterville, ME

Spacecraft.jpg

You probably think you have a point?

Why not relax during the next few pages, and watch what the adults do?

Last edited:
I always wanted a magic wand. I could wave it and 'Poof!' there would be 10,000 competent engineers ready to build what ever I wanted them to build...without asking questions.

Of course, if I had a wand like that, I would probably use it to create one realy hot caddy to carry my bag on the golf course.

Some of you people are making the connection. Each year you will add an additional 10,000 engineers seven years down the road you'll have 70,000 engineers plus the people who were engineers. I realize some numbers will be lost due to retirement, but you will still have a lot more people trained to be a engineer with no job to go to.

Breaking it down.
1. There will not be enough construction jobs to fill those positions
2. The tax payers will be footing the bill

How do you do that with the vast majority of Republicans believing in magical creation? And the Republican leadership racing to defund education and research?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/scien...g-of-value-from-the-science-of-evolution.html

As for the department of education it not working if it's not working kill it.. Before we had the department of education Children were smarter get rid of the department of education and that will free up some money for paying off obama's debt.

Do you have proof it's not working? We seemed to be doing pretty well until Bush and the Republicans took over.

Do you have proof it's not working?

You're a fine example that it's not working. I thought liberals were the drum beaters of "America's educational system is not working" Aren't liberals the ones that say our children do not do as wel as other children in other countries? Stop contridicting yourself.

We seemed to be doing pretty well until Bush and the Republicans took over

The educational system started going down hill long before Bush came along, Some where you must also blame a democrat.

I always wanted a magic wand. I could wave it and 'Poof!' there would be 10,000 competent engineers ready to build what ever I wanted them to build...without asking questions.

Of course, if I had a wand like that, I would probably use it to create one realy hot caddy to carry my bag on the golf course.

Some of you people are making the connection. Each year you will add an additional 10,000 engineers seven years down the road you'll have 70,000 engineers plus the people who were engineers. I realize some numbers will be lost due to retirement, but you will still have a lot more people trained to be a engineer with no job to go to.

Breaking it down.
1. There will not be enough construction jobs to fill those positions
2. The tax payers will be footing the bill

Moreover, Obama is cutting NASA's programs with one hand, and handing the savings to engineering colleges and universities.

With only a background in academia, he can only conceive of education being good: He cannot conceive that EMPLOYMENT IS GOOD.

This is why he will lose the 2012 election.

OOOOPs:

Here, try this one:

1130-x37b-space-plane_full_600.jpg
Yeah, that's cool. Now, how about you explain Obama gutting NASA's budget?

I was listening to the news on my way home the other day, and they were doing a segment on an obama speech, and obama wanting to start a program to teach 10,000 new Engineers a Year. I have ponder this since I heard it. Where does he plan to place all those new engineers? There will have to be enough new jobs for these highly trained people to have work. The you must have someone with the need to start a new project Then you must have new contractions jobs and people to do the job.
I just think he's scared and blowing smoking up his followers ass.

Obama Unveils Push to Train 10,000 Engineers a Year

Having worked as an Engineer for over 30 years I can tell you a large percentage of our engineers come from overseas. Americans are too stupid and too lazy to become engineers. The jobs are there....always have been

Look at what college graduates are getting jobs

I think that's a terrible thing to say. Calling American "stupid". Shame on you. They are not stupid. Clearly, they are fucking "lazy".

Sorry, I couldn't find your link. Did you forget to post it?
The one Samson posted earlier that you ignored. Here's another one:

Obama's budget cuts NASA but boosts Metro | Houston & Texas News | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

We NEED to build again. And by build, I mean really build. We need to innovate, explore, and create.

Almost everything that dramatically changed the course of humanity..CAME FROM THIS COUNTRY. THATS THE WAY IT USE TO BE. One of the FOUNDERS of this COUNTRY discovered electricity.

THIS IS WHY CONSERVATISM IS A FAILURE.

Obama's plan calls for spending a total of $16.4 billion on Constellation between 2011 and 2013, or about $3.5 billion less than Bush had planned to spend during the same three-year period

OOOOPs:

Your link says "Obama asked Congress to freeze NASA's 2012 budget at the 2010 level of $18.7 billion...".

And as we learned during the Bush Administration, not increasing a budget, or giving a less-than-requested increase, is exactly the same as cutting it.

Your link says "Obama asked Congress to freeze NASA's 2012 budget at the 2010 level of $18.7 billion...".

Shhhh, they didn't read that part.
I think it's interesting that Bush wanted to spend more money on a scientific agency than Obama.

How do you explain that, Dean? "Bush was in the pocket of BIGSPACE!!"? :lol:

I was listening to the news on my way home the other day, and they were doing a segment on an obama speech, and obama wanting to start a program to teach 10,000 new Engineers a Year. I have ponder this since I heard it. Where does he plan to place all those new engineers? There will have to be enough new jobs for these highly trained people to have work. The you must have someone with the need to start a new project Then you must have new contractions jobs and people to do the job.
I just think he's scared and blowing smoking up his followers ass.

Obama Unveils Push to Train 10,000 Engineers a Year

Good luck with that.
Let's hear it for the 1-B Visas. Chandra and Pakresh from Bangladesh are on their way to work in America for 10 years then retire for life in their native lands with lots of wealth. Jobs Americans CAN'T do.

Forum List

Back