Talk about a TRUE TRAGEDY

To JoeB. and the rest of the radical communists out there:

How about this? I know it's a tad radical - Edited If you don't like guns, don't fucking buy one. Leave the rest of us alone with the freedom to buy them. If our kids are going to pick them up and slaughter all of us accidentally (as you falsely claim), what the do you care? You'll rid the world of conservatives in no time and then you can live in your communist utopia... right?

But here's the reality - where ever these mass shootings occur, not once is a body recovered with a firearm on it. Not once is there some wild west shoot out where innocents are injured. Edited. And that's because this ONLY happens where guns are outlawed. Just like the VaTech campus. Just like Columbine high school. And just like Auora, Colorado. You assholes create the problem with your communist ideology. Edited.

You create a false narrative by screaming about the "lunatic with the gun". But the lunatic wasn't the problem. The problem was, nobody else in the Aurora, Colorado theater was not allowed to have a gun on them, to take down the lunatic with the gun. Had they been allowed, the only dead man would have been the red-headed idiot.

So like I said, what if you worry about your selves and leave the rest of us the alone? What if you showed an ounce of respect to the US Constitution, which is exponentially more intelligent than any of you? We have a RIGHT to be armed, and if you don't like it, get country. Liberals keep creating victims after victims - the blood is on your hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beause when I hear about a Holmes or a Loughner or Seung-Hui Cho who everyone around them knew was insane, but somehow, they were able to buy guns and lots of ammo, and you guys all act like this is how it should be, I just have to scratch my head.

Except that not one of them had a history of mental illness on record. Not one of them. So once again we see the irrational, misinformation of the idiot liberal come to the surface. Everybody[/I] supports keeping guns out of the hands of criminals and those with mental illness. Everybody. So bringing that up is just plain retarded and the desperate attempt by the oppresive left to justify an ideology which cannot be justified.

Like I said, be a man for once in your life and replace one of your hammers with a sickle so we can have an honest conversation for once. You stand firmly rooted in the corner of communism. Start from their and then we can have a conversation about the policies.

But that's simply not true.

Cho had been removed from classes because his behavior was frightening other students.

So was Loughner.

And obviously, Holmes's shrink raised all sorts of warning bells.

Oh, I'm sure we'll find out the same with the newest guy...

So, no, the signs were there, if anyone who wanted to listen. But the Gun fetishist think, "Hey, if you tell me your not crazy, that's good enough for me!"

You don't need a gun. Period. Neither did they. Now you might want a gun, but then it's a privilage, not a right. And privilages are what the rest of us let you have.

But here's the reality - where ever these mass shootings occur, not once is a body recovered with a firearm on it. Not once is there some wild west shoot out where innocents are injured. Edited And that's because this ONLY happens where guns are outlawed. Just like the VaTech campus. Just like Columbine high school. And just like Auora, Colorado. You ... create the problem with your communist ideology. Edited.

Ignoring most of your soon to be edited rant...

In the case of Loughner, someone came rushing out of his store with a gun, and almost shot a bystander who had just wrestled Loughner to the ground, because he didn't know what was going on.

Concealed Carrying Bystander Nearly Killed Innocent Man During Tucson Shooting | FDL News Desk

But before we embrace Zamudio’s brave intervention as proof of the value of being armed, let’s hear the whole story. “I came out of that store, I clicked the safety off, and I was ready,” he explained on Fox and Friends. “I had my hand on my gun. I had it in my jacket pocket here. And I came around the corner like this.” Zamudio demonstrated how his shooting hand was wrapped around the weapon, poised to draw and fire. As he rounded the corner, he saw a man holding a gun. “And that’s who I at first thought was the shooter,” Zamudio recalled. “I told him to ‘Drop it, drop it!’ ”

But the man with the gun wasn’t the shooter. He had wrested the gun away from the shooter. “Had you shot that guy, it would have been a big, fat mess,” the interviewer pointed out.

Yeah, more guns definitely make things better.... really.

And are you really going to claim that in the case of Holmes, someone else in that theatre with a panicking crowd, tear gas, and bullets being sprayed across the room, that someone was going to calmly be able to pick out Holmes' weak spot on his armor and make an action hero shot?

Most of you guys have vastly inflated opinions of your marksmanship.

What if he actually is a Rush fan?

YOu see, funny thing about the Sihk Community. Because their men wear turbans, people with low levels of education often confuse them with Muslims...

But I'm not speculating on that part, yet. He might be a member of the congregation who just flipped out.

What if??? Give it a rest. You Project. You think Rush supports what he did??? Try a little honesty, and stop with the fantasies.

YOu see, funny thing about the Sihk Community. Because their men wear turbans, people with low levels of education often confuse them with Muslims...

But I'm not speculating on that part, yet. He might be a member of the congregation who just flipped out.

What if??? Give it a rest. You Project. You think Rush supports what he did??? Try a little honesty, and stop with the fantasies.

Do I think Rush supports what he did? NOt for a minute.

Do I think that when you are stoking anger against the president with a funny name and Muslims in general and talk smack about "Sharia" and "Jihad" and "Caliphates", some ignoramus who doesn't really know what any of that means might decide to start shooting a bunch of people because they are wearing turbans and they are too ignorant to know that Sihkism and Islam are totally different religions.

But here's the reality - where ever these mass shootings occur, not once is a body recovered with a firearm on it. Not once is there some wild west shoot out where innocents are injured. Edited And that's because this ONLY happens where guns are outlawed. Just like the VaTech campus. Just like Columbine high school. And just like Auora, Colorado. You ... create the problem with your communist ideology. Edited.

Ignoring most of your soon to be edited rant...

In the case of Loughner, someone came rushing out of his store with a gun, and almost shot a bystander who had just wrestled Loughner to the ground, because he didn't know what was going on.

Concealed Carrying Bystander Nearly Killed Innocent Man During Tucson Shooting | FDL News Desk

But before we embrace Zamudio’s brave intervention as proof of the value of being armed, let’s hear the whole story. “I came out of that store, I clicked the safety off, and I was ready,” he explained on Fox and Friends. “I had my hand on my gun. I had it in my jacket pocket here. And I came around the corner like this.” Zamudio demonstrated how his shooting hand was wrapped around the weapon, poised to draw and fire. As he rounded the corner, he saw a man holding a gun. “And that’s who I at first thought was the shooter,” Zamudio recalled. “I told him to ‘Drop it, drop it!’ ”

But the man with the gun wasn’t the shooter. He had wrested the gun away from the shooter. “Had you shot that guy, it would have been a big, fat mess,” the interviewer pointed out.

Yeah, more guns definitely make things better.... really.

And are you really going to claim that in the case of Holmes, someone else in that theatre with a panicking crowd, tear gas, and bullets being sprayed across the room, that someone was going to calmly be able to pick out Holmes' weak spot on his armor and make an action hero shot?

Most of you guys have vastly inflated opinions of your marksmanship.

We will never know, will we. Bottom line, speculation.

Do I think Rush supports what he did? NOt for a minute.

Do I think that when you are stoking anger against the president with a funny name and Muslims in general and talk smack about "Sharia" and "Jihad" and "Caliphates", some ignoramus who doesn't really know what any of that means might decide to start shooting a bunch of people because they are wearing turbans and they are too ignorant to know that Sihkism and Islam are totally different religions.

You know what, it's a Free Speech issue. Even you right to spin it any way you want, which you are doing right now. Do you think you can freely express yourself under Sharia??? Sorry Charlie, you can't. Do you even know what rights you have under Sharia as a Non Muslim?
You want to defend Jihad? Cute. Good luck with that.

Is there anything more Totalitarian than a Caliphate? Do you have any protection or defense a Caliphate, should you have something he wants? Your Property? Your Wife? Your Daughter? Your life?

As a point of Reference, I have no Issue with Anyone, in regards to what name they call God by, or the words they use when they Pray. Human Rights are without Partiality, We are all accountable in the same way, recognized or not.

There are Angels and Demons wherever you go, winners and losers, intelligence and stupidity, regardless of the brand, the camp, the Party.

No, but there are probablities.

A place where Holmes didn't have a gun would have been a lot safer than a place where someone else with a gun might have gotten a lucky shot.

He could just as easily used a bomb. There are things one cannot defend against. There is also state of mind. The infighting contributes to the loss of it, just as much.

You know what, it's a Free Speech issue. Even you right to spin it any way you want, which you are doing right now. Do you think you can freely express yourself under Sharia??? Sorry Charlie, you can't. Do you even know what rights you have under Sharia as a Non Muslim?
You want to defend Jihad? Cute. Good luck with that.

Is there anything more Totalitarian than a Caliphate? Do you have any protection or defense a Caliphate, should you have something he wants? Your Property? Your Wife? Your Daughter? Your life?

As a point of Reference, I have no Issue with Anyone, in regards to what name they call God by, or the words they use when they Pray. Human Rights are without Partiality, We are all accountable in the same way, recognized or not.

There are Angels and Demons wherever you go, winners and losers, intelligence and stupidity, regardless of the brand, the camp, the Party.

The reason we have a problem with the Islamic World is not because they hate our freedoms or want to inflict a "Caliphate" on us or want to put all our women in Bhurkas...

It's because we interfere in their affairs. The US since 1947 and the West in general for centuries. You can't stick your hand into a hornet's nest and then complain about being stung.

Yes, we have freedom of speech, but we also have a responsiblity to not say irresponsible things. Maybe this guy would have gone off on someone else if it wasn't the Sihks. But if you have ten years of fear and panic and irresponsible talk, you are going to set off landmines like Wade.

Last edited:

No, but there are probablities.

A place where Holmes didn't have a gun would have been a lot safer than a place where someone else with a gun might have gotten a lucky shot.

He could just as easily used a bomb. There are things one cannot defend against. There is also state of mind. The infighting contributes to the loss of it, just as much.

It's much easier to kill people with a gun than a bomb.

Forum List

Back