Talk about a slam on the Prez

Who the fuck is Kelly O'Connell?

With that load of psychobabble bullshit, he must be a psychiatrist or a psychologist or something....

Kelly O’Connell is an author and attorney.....

I always get a kick out of people who think law school makes them an expert in, well, everything....

Those of us who actually have medical degrees know it's a lot harder than simply pulling bullshit straight out of your anus.

With that load of psychobabble bullshit, he must be a psychiatrist or a psychologist or something....

I always get a kick out of people who think law school makes them an expert in, well, everything....

Those of us who actually have medical degrees know it's a lot harder than simply pulling bullshit straight out of your anus.

I was a youth counselor for 15 yrs. We always said as behaviorist we had it over psychologist.

As a behaviorist I can say BHO is full of shit.

I was a youth counselor for 15 yrs. We always said as behaviorist we had it over psychologist.

As a behaviorist I can say BHO is full of shit.

What the fuck is a "behaviorist"?

So you have a license to practice medicine?

No you don't. And neither does our lawyer friend.

Your 15 years of OJT as a counselor means dick to medical science.

So sit down, slappy.

you must love Obama then.

you must love Obama then.

I didn't go to law school. I think he is as good as anything the so-called conservatives are offering and I find it absolutely hilarious that you guys would have the balls to whine about presidential incompetence after sticking us with George W. Bush for 8 years.

Forum List

Back