talk about a pisser

K

KLSuddeth

yeah. so here it is 256 am and dk and I are both signed on here.
This obviously means that we are NOT asleep and 6 am really does come early.

I hate insomnia :blowup:

Just thought Id share.....(yes, I know you dont care....but then again, neither do I) :finger3: :bye1:

KLSuddeth said:
yeah. so here it is 256 am and dk and I are both signed on here.
This obviously means that we are NOT asleep and 6 am really does come early.

I hate insomnia :blowup:

Just thought Id share.....(yes, I know you dont care....but then again, neither do I) :finger3: :bye1:

Kinda sounds like my household, well, without a Husband, I just sit and stair at the walls in hopes I will get bored enough to fall asleep. When I finally do get some sleep, I feel my Son tap at my shoulder and ask "Mom, you awake?" well duh, guess I am now. So, there went the few hours I might have gotten.

I walk around like a zombie half the time, then when I can actually go to bed, I'm wide awake!! I could party all night....then the cycle starts all over the next day. Gotta agree, insomnia SUCKS. thup:

What I love is waking up at about 4 to use the can, then coming back and falling asleep RIGHT when you hit the pillow. Then the next morning when the alarm is buzzing away you remember that and how good it felt. Then you think about having to actually get out of bed and start the damn day. Maybe its not so great...

Forum List

Back