Talibans favorite sport

PixieStix

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2009
Americans love their football and baseball. Europeans, their soccer. Japanese, their sumo wrestling. Canadians, their hockey. But what brings out the crowds in the Muslim world on a bright sunny day? BEHEADINGS.

(NOW WITH NEW AUDIO. LISTEN TO THEM CHEER!)How can you blame just a few extremists from the Taliban and al-Qaeda for this kind of barbarism when you see crowds as large as this one gathering for the sole purpose of watching people cut off other people’s heads in the public square? No, this is NOT Radical Islam, this is Islam. Period. What’s the moral equivalency with the West here, Mr. Obama?

I just witness a partial video, in which I was unable to finish, it was gruesome and disgusting display

The Afghan people got 5 beheadings for the price of one. A good day for the Taliban :evil:

There were thousands of Afghans witnessing and cheering

Islam in it purest form on display, damn them to hell. These afghans were beheaded in the name of Allah, who committed a sin that commanded their heads

Plz tell me about Osama bin ladin and Taliban

> Assalam - o - Alaikum,
> > I pray to Allah to continue your service for as long as possible. I have > some questions regarding Islamic Politics and Taliban. In light of all the > events that we have witnessed, do u suggest that Taliban were correct in the > manner they tried to enfore shariah? I mean, surely Islam doesnt allow to be > strict in enforcing shariah in other ppl's lives, like making men keep
> beards, and confining women to their homes.... There is a lot of
> misconception about Usama bin Ladin as well in the media? I study in New
> Zealand and at times it becomes imperative to talk on him. What are your
> comments regarding him? Also what should be the model system we should be
following... And were monarchies like the Abassyed and Fatimides and others
> like Moghuls in modern times true Islamic Reigns? Plz reply soon... >
Allah-Haafiz. >
Fuad

Taliban was a valid Shar'ee government. The methods adopted by the Taliban
were in accordance to the Shari'ah. In the Shari'ah. The Imaam (Islamic
ruler) has the right and duty to enforce the external laws of the Shari'ah.
This had been the practice of the four rightly guided Khulafaa Raashideen.

Usama ibn Laadin is an upright Muslim and a devoted Mujaahid of Islam. The
allegations made against him were malicious, and designed to justify the
west's war against Islam. He, himself, has vehemently denied these
allegations. In Islam, the ideal system of appointment of the Ameer is that
of Shura (consultation) with the Ulama. The Ulama or the senior and
responsible members of the society should appoint the Ameer, who will then
appoint his government. This is the most preferred method. However, should a
proper Islamic government be established by other methods, e.g. monarchy,
then as long as they rule in accordance with the Shari'ah, they will be a
valid Islamic government.

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Moulana Imraan Vawda
FATWA DEPT.

CHECKED AND APPROVED: Mufti Muhammad Kadwa

Americans love their football and baseball. Europeans, their soccer. Japanese, their sumo wrestling. Canadians, their hockey. But what brings out the crowds in the Muslim world on a bright sunny day? BEHEADINGS.

(NOW WITH NEW AUDIO. LISTEN TO THEM CHEER!)How can you blame just a few extremists from the Taliban and al-Qaeda for this kind of barbarism when you see crowds as large as this one gathering for the sole purpose of watching people cut off other people’s heads in the public square? No, this is NOT Radical Islam, this is Islam. Period. What’s the moral equivalency with the West here, Mr. Obama?

I just witness a partial video, in which I was unable to finish, it was gruesome and disgusting display

The Afghan people got 5 beheadings for the price of one. A good day for the Taliban :evil:

Islam in it purest form on display, damn them to hell. These afghans were beheaded in the name of Allah, who committed a sin that commanded their heads

You remember a thing called the French Revolution or the Spanish Inquisition?

They are just being "good" Muslims. Allahuakbar :evil:

Thier wrongs don't make you right.

If given half a chance you would do the same to them.

You both pray to the same kind of god.

Do you know why they behead from the front to the back? No I did not think so.

It is called making one suffer longer for the purpose of affect on the public AKA as barbarism. Death may not occur until the spinal cord is severed from the brain.

It has often been reported that the eyes and mouths of the decapitated have shown signs of movement. It has been calculated that the human brain has enough oxygen stored for metabolism to persist for about 7 seconds after the head is cut off.

These peaceful followers of mo, behead by sawing from front to back. It is the way of islamic law

Last edited:

And that has what to do with my OP?

And that has what to do with my OP?

Just to point out that this is not the first time in the history of human kind that large mobs of people have stood and cheered at the deaths of fellow humans,, it's why I much prefer the company of cats and dogs.

Yes and America executes its citizens and more Americans are murdered each year by their fellow Americans than any other cause be it war or terrorism so whats your point. Americans=Barbaric Taliban=barbaric = both the same.

Oh and nots let forget Gitmo and the torture and the rendition flights etc. Yes indeed the US is a model of civility overflowing with the milk of human kindness towards his fellow man.

One cannot be righteous when one lowers ones self into the cesspit.

Yes and America executes its citizens and more Americans are murdered each year by their fellow Americans than any other cause be it war or terrorism so whats your point. Americans=Barbaric Taliban=barbaric = both the same.

Oh and nots let forget Gitmo and the torture and the rendition flights etc. Yes indeed the US is a model of civility overflowing with the milk of human kindness towards his fellow man.

Bullshit pure unadulterated bullshit. move to the ME whydonchya? Dareya! :lol:

Bullshit pure unadulterated bullshit. move to the ME whydonchya? Dareya! :lol:

As pure as it gets :clap2:

They are just being "good" Muslims. Allahuakbar :evil:

I would behead people? ok, you have got to be the biggest fool, and tool that I have come across on this forum thus far

After all that and I'm the "dumbass". You gave me a pos rep moron. Better send a pm to a mod and get it fixed. I will co-sign for you seeing as how you have the mental ability of an 8 year old.

I would behead people? ok, you have got to be the biggest fool, and tool that I have come across on this forum thus far

After all that and I'm the "dumbass". You gave me a pos rep moron. Better send a pm to a mod and get it fixed. I will co-sign for you seeing as how you have the mental ability of an 8 year old.

I knew what I did. I do not give neg reps to dumbasses, they cannot help it, But seriously, it was meant to be a neg rep..just an FYI.

Last edited:

I knew what I did. I do not give neg reps to dumbasses, they cannot help it, But seriously, it was meant to be a neg rep..just an FYI.

Well...that clears everything up nice and tidy-like don't it?...:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back