Taliban using Anti-Mosque Fever to Recruit Members

Not all Muslims are OUR enemy? On that note, not all NAZIS were our enemy. What litmus test can we use to tell an extremist from a moderate, and, at this point, does it matter? I assert that ISLAM itself borders on being a glorified hate group. Anything we do will piss them off...SO? We should stand by and do nothing to counteract their aggressiveness? They wish to destroy free speech, free though and free will. Theirs isn’t a cause to defend.

Wrong sliver,

Muslims are merely a religious group and do not think in locked step.

Being a Nazi was a political stance.

Not all Muslims are OUR enemy? On that note, not all NAZIS were our enemy. What litmus test can we use to tell an extremist from a moderate, and, at this point, does it matter? I assert that ISLAM itself borders on being a glorified hate group. Anything we do will piss them off...SO? We should stand by and do nothing to counteract their aggressiveness? They wish to destroy free speech, free though and free will. Theirs isn’t a cause to defend.

Muslims do not equal nazis.

The majority of muslims are good, decent, and honorable people. You can't paint the whole group based of the actions of a minority of people who use their faith to justify horrible behavior such as terrorist attacks, stonings, and honor killings. Thats the taliban's abuse of the religion for their own power interests not every muslim in every country around the world.

Know your enemy folks.

Its how you win.

I love how so many of you will ignore and belittle the smart ways to fight an enemy for temporary political gain.

You first dearie.

Please explain who your enemies are and why they are enemies.

Wrong sliver,

Muslims are merely a religious group and do not think in locked step.

Being a Nazi was a political stance.

If Muslims are purely a religious group, explain why so many of them have a goal of establishing a Global Caliphate, and what Sharia Law is.

Its you who seek to make 20% of the worlds population our enemy.
Do you think you're somehow immune from the clitorectomy you'd get if radical Islam took over?

Genital mutilation is a custom in some African societies that actually crosses religious lines. It's practiced by pagans, Christians, and Muslims. FYI

Give me a call when genital-mutilation-practicing pagans and Christians announce their intention to force their faith on the entire world, mmmkay?

I guess because you're quoting it without really understanding it.

Please enlightnen us, what pray tell was meant by this quote then?

There are six principles to the Art of War. You quote one small aspect of one of the principles and place it in an out of context situation. Knowing your enemy is about an intimate knowledge and understanding of their strategies, capabilities and desires as well as the same understanding of one's own strengths and weaknesses. It's about understanding how opposing commanders will react to any given strategy and it's about knowing the environment and terrain you will fight in.

If you're going to build an argument on the Art of War, I would suggest that you at least read the damned thing so that you may understand what the fuck you're talking about.
I don't think TM is aware that the rationale behind knowing your enemy is to make killing him easier.

WTH?

America’s enemies in Afghanistan are delighted by the vehement public opposition to the proposed “Ground Zero mosque.” The backlash against the project has drawn the heaviest e-mail response ever on jihadi Web sites, Zabihullah claims—far bigger even than France’s ban on burqas earlier this year. (That was big, he recalls: “We received many e-mails asking for advice on how Muslims should react to the hijab ban, and how they can punish France.”) This time the target is America itself. “We are getting even more messages of support and solidarity on the mosque issue and questions about how to fight back against this outrage.”

Taliban Using Mosque Controversy to Recruit - Newsweek

Yeah the crazy people will use and twist anything to recruit impressionables into their cause.

I wouldn't expect the Taliban to be any more honest about the opposition than most of the far left on this board have been.

:clap2::clap2: Thanks for proving my point people :clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back