Taliban Ricky says his side will never have "smart" people.

Obama's Foreign Policy for Egypt..

He said,
Daa, Haa,, mamama.. shh, fdahh.. they are our ally and ahh, dah, ohh, dahh utt utt uyt, ahh they're not our enemy but we still give them a billion five every year. I think.

The he said and I'm the President.

What a fucking joke.

I'm shocked. I would have thought all these right wingers would agree with him. The Republican Party just doesn't attract smart people. They don't even want smart people.

What he means is that conservatives will never have over educated snobs sucking on the government teat on their side. He was being sarcastic when he used the term "smart."

You mean Newt Gingrich?

Liberals like to make themselves feel better by saying they is smart and Cons is sooooooooo stupid. That's all the proof day need. All theyd have to do is survey five people in their voting block to reveal the truth.

And yet it's "Taliban Rick" playing the "smart card".

Romney wants foreign smart people to come here so he could give them money to start a business. He doesn't want to educate anyone in his base. Course, the Republican base doesn't want "smart people" or any "elite".

Romney wants foreign smart people to come here so he could give them money to start a business. He doesn't want to educate anyone in his base. Course, the Republican base doesn't want "smart people" or any "elite".

We want the Constitution upheld very minute of the day. Obama has to go, so does Nancy and Harry.. they can carry the rest of the useless out with them.

We want the Constitution upheld very minute of the day. Obama has to go, so does Nancy and Harry.. they can carry the rest of the useless out with them.

You never read the constitution. You don't know what it says.

There are plenty of smart Republicans.

Just not in the rank and file.

Depends on how you define "smart". Being a "conniver" doesn't mean you're smart even though you are good at wrangling money out of people or tricking them into war for oil. You can be so good at "conniving" that years later, some people still believe your lies when all the evidence says otherwise.

To be a Navy Seal,

To be a nuclear scientist,

To be a brain surgeon,

To be a General,

To be at the top of anything,

you have to be "elite". It's part of the definition. And those people can't possibly be called "dumb". "Smart" probably best describes them. So for Republicans to not want any smart or elite boggles the mind.

I'm shocked. I would have thought all these right wingers would agree with him. The Republican Party just doesn't attract smart people. They don't even want smart people.

What he means is that conservatives will never have over educated snobs sucking on the government teat on their side. He was being sarcastic when he used the term "smart."

Ya'll nominated one. What do you think Romney is?

To be a Navy Seal,

To be a brain surgeon,

To be a General,

you have to be "elite". It's part of the definition. And those people can't possibly be called "dumb". "Smart" probably best describes them. So for Republicans to not want any smart or elite boggles the mind.

Well rdean, he's not talking about those people, he's talking about academics, media people, and government employees that think they're smart and elite. Most of these people are considered smart because of where they get a degree from, yet they may not be all that bright, Sandra Flucke is a perfect example.

LOL.....oh, the IRONY right there......:lol::lol::lol:

To be a Navy Seal,

To be a brain surgeon,

To be a General,

Well rdean, he's not talking about those people, he's talking about academics, media people, and government employees that think they're smart and elite. Most of these people are considered smart because of where they get a degree from, yet they may not be all that bright, Sandra Flucke is a perfect example.

Just to be clear. None of the people I named are "academics", right?

To be a Navy Seal,

To be a brain surgeon,

To be a General,

So is rderp. He got an engineering degree from somewhere (although I didn't know anyone offered Engineer of Womyn's Studies as a degree program), and he's one of the dumbest people on the planet.

Forum List

Back