Taliban Ricky says his side will never have "smart" people.

R

rdean

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n5oa55EsmI]Santorum: "We Will Never Have The Elite, Smart People On Our Side" - YouTube[/ame]

"The basic premise of America and American values will always be sustained through two institutions -- the church and the family," the former Pennsylvania senator added.

Rick Santorum Values Voter Summit speech transcript (full text)

Former Senator Rick Santorum used the rising violence in the Middle East as the basis for a fundraising e-mail sent out by his political advocacy organization today.

Santorum fundraising off of Middle East unrest | The Cable

----------------------------------

Of course, when Taliban Ricky says "family", he only means a family like his. If they aren't like his, they aren't a "family". I have to agree, his side will never have smart people and Mitt will keep it that way. Even here at USMB, Republicans are defending Mitt's plan for bosses to have accents. Funny, Romney want's people with degrees to come here, but Santorum thinks they are "snobs". I guess they aren't snobs if they are immigrants. Go figure.

I'm shocked. I would have thought all these right wingers would agree with him. The Republican Party just doesn't attract smart people. They don't even want smart people.

Intelligence is not a requirement for the modern day GOP. Just the ability to follow the herd and ignore reality.

I'm shocked. I would have thought all these right wingers would agree with him. The Republican Party just doesn't attract smart people. They don't even want smart people.

What he means is that conservatives will never have over educated snobs sucking on the government teat on their side. He was being sarcastic when he used the term "smart."

santorum-taliban.jpg

Liberals like to make themselves feel better by saying they is smart and Cons is sooooooooo stupid. That's all the proof day need. All theyd have to do is survey five people in their voting block to reveal the truth.

Last edited:
This is to funny some of the lefties who post some the most stupid, moronic, brain dead drivel possible talking about no smart people on the right if gunpowder were brains some of you couldn't set off a firecracker.

No, no, guys. Liberals are smart because they're liberal. Holding liberal beliefs is an accomplishment worthy of respect and admiration. It automatically gives their opinions greater weight that those of the bitter gun-and-religion-clinging proles.

Don't take my word for it -- ask a liberal.

This is to funny some of the lefties who post some the most stupid, moronic, brain dead drivel possible talking about no smart people on the right if gunpowder were brains some of you couldn't set off a firecracker.

you mean like LaPunta... he cannot express himself with words....so pictures will have to do?....

There are plenty of smart Republicans.

Just not in the rank and file.

Intelligence is not a requirement for the modern day GOP. Just the ability to follow the herd and ignore reality.

Sancto may not be referencing the GOP, Aryan Nation might except a Catholic like him.

What he means is that conservatives will never have over educated snobs sucking on the government teat on their side. He was being sarcastic when he used the term "smart."

You've got a little kid giving the finger as your icon. What do you know about smart?

You've got a little kid giving the finger as your icon. What do you know about smart?

its just an Avatar "Squinch".....it dont mean anything.....

Forum List

Back