Taliban Now Winning

You have proof that the Al Qaeda attacked the US have you because if you have I'm sure we would all like to see it as to date no real proof or investigatuion has ever been carried out into the 9/11 attack to discover who was responsible.

And breaking news Iraq and Afganistan have nothing to do with freedom or democracy or even terrorism, no add in oil gas and profits and you might be getting warm.

a lot of the far-right talking heads started complaining about civilian causaulties as soon as Obama was POTUS.....but when the U.S was invading Iraq (a country that had nothing to do with 9-11) and civilians were being murdered by the thousands these same guys were cheering.

For the 800th time, idiot, NOBODY except the left has ever supported an attack on Iraq. Nobody, except the left, has ever implied we went into Iraq because Iraqis were responsible for 911.

Well exam the wars that worked best for us. Wars were the country is our enemy and not the small segment of it. Wars where our objective is to defeat the enemy not establish a government. I am only a salesman studing to be a lawyer and the only fights I have ever been in are on the school yard, anything I suggest is over my pay grade (just like many of you).

But here is what a strategy could be. Afghanistan is a while, but realitively sparely populated country. I believe 28 mil. What is the safest parts of Afghanistan, Kabul, Herat, Mazai Harif, Nimorz and basically the North West Region. Besides Kabul, the safier places are less mountainous regions and further away from the Pakistani border.

Afghanistan_map_-_security_by_district_and_opium_poppy_cultivation_by_province_2007_-_2008.gif

So here is the suggestion:
(1) Have the population migrated to: Kabul, Herat, Kandahar, Mazai Harif and then establish cities is more flat and more easily defendable areas of the country.
(2) Have Afghani government completely control and administrater these areas like Kabul and have then responsible for the defense and weeding out of Taliban in these area.
(3) Have the rest of the area be declared a warlord and everyone in its as an enemy combatant.

Not sure this is even plausible (what can I say its a slow Monday), but I think start developing the country in a few areas, weed out the Taliban in other areas and go from there!

i didn't say defeated I said we got our asses kicked you un American twat

for those of us with iq's below 20, an ass kicking is a defeat you incompetent retard.

no you un american twat,, we got our asses kicked dec. 7 1941 but we DEFEATED the Japanese.. got that concept now worm??? welldoyahuh?

you America hating ignorant slut, are you truly that brain dead? somebody should pull the plug and spare you the agony of living in the vegetative state you currently exist in.

Man, I can remember when 9/11 was a cowardly attack that killed 3,000 civilians.

Who knew that those civilians were actually getting their asses kicked at the time?

They have the home team advantage, Willow.

Let them come here and watch how easily we'd kick their asses.

:lol::lol: hypocrite,, they did come here once.. and they kicked our asses..

The taliban came here? Freaking moron... you're a huge part of the problem.... cause you can't tell one group from the other.

and the taliban has been getting the upper hand for a while... Afghanistan should have been addressed eight years ago. pakistan has nukes ... .so the taliban can't be allowed to make further inroads. yet, we really need to get out of the area there. these things actually take thought. you really shouldn't try to deal with things that will make your brain hurt.

idiot
Yeah, the Taliban had nothing to do with 9-11. That was all alqada.....different animal. If I were the king, I would be concentrating of hunting and killing the alqada, and leave the taliban alone.

The taliban came here? Freaking moron... you're a huge part of the problem.... cause you can't tell one group from the other.

and the taliban has been getting the upper hand for a while... Afghanistan should have been addressed eight years ago. pakistan has nukes ... .so the taliban can't be allowed to make further inroads. yet, we really need to get out of the area there. these things actually take thought. you really shouldn't try to deal with things that will make your brain hurt.

idiot
Yeah, the Taliban had nothing to do with 9-11. That was all alqada.....different animal. If I were the king, I would be concentrating of hunting and killing the alqada, and leave the taliban alone.

LOL, we tried that and the Taliban told us to go fuck ourselves!

idiot

:lol::lol::lol::lol: boing!

So here is the suggestion:
(1) Have the population migrated to: Kabul, Herat, Kandahar, Mazai Harif and then establish cities is more flat and more easily defendable areas of the country.
(2) Have Afghani government completely control and administrater these areas like Kabul and have then responsible for the defense and weeding out of Taliban in these area.
(3) Have the rest of the area be declared a warlord and everyone in its as an enemy combatant.

Not sure this is even plausible (what can I say its a slow Monday), but I think start developing the country in a few areas, weed out the Taliban in other areas and go from there!
Basically you are repeating our strategy we used in Vietnam.

First we burnt the villages and relocated the people.

Then we bombed and killed as many as we could in order to "win their hearts and minds"

We all know how well this turned out :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Man, I can remember when 9/11 was a cowardly attack that killed 3,000 civilians.

Who knew that those civilians were actually getting their asses kicked at the time?

did they or did they not belong to the US of KKKA? so they is us.

Forum List

Back