Taliban militants now 70 miles from capital of Pakistan

good job obama!!!!
shhhh, he inherited this

LOL... Yessir... he did... but inheriting a war doesn't mean that one should promote the interests of the enemy when it falls to you to pick up the colors.

Now The Lord of the Idiots has advanced Islamic terrorism a BILLION DOLLARS... amongst other pro-terrorists moves...

It's beyond bad news folks... it's the worst news we could possibly have... our President is part and parcel of our enemy.

What is the solution?

1. Giving more money to corrupt Pakistani officials in hopes that they stop the Taliban? - most of the money probably will never be accounted for.

2. Increase missile strikes and risk killing more civilians and alienating Pakistani civilians even more? - Do we really want to give the Taliban this kind of propaganda?

3. Go in their with our own troops?

oh,, and just from a recent historical perspective,, dipshit clinton is the very dipshit that the pantywaist declared is " clueless about foreign policy all she'ds ever done is have tea with them." then he turns around and makes her secretary of state..

Yikes!

The Taliban have captured territory within 70 miles of the Pakistan capital, Islamabad.

Holy smokes! Not good.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/23/world/asia/23buner.html?hp

And, just for the record, Pakistan has nuclear weapons. This aint good.

It was bound to happen. The Pakistan military has a lot more up their sleeve's than they've shown. They've been trying to play the same limp wrist kiss ass game we play and it just doesn't work for them any more than it does for us. Just let the majority of the people there start to believe that the Taliban is going to take over and they'll turn the military loose to fight the only way they know how to fight. Will we turn out heads the other way when that happens? Probably not.

Regardless of who is to blame for this (eight years of Bush and handouts to Pak or Obama and another seven billion handout), the real question is:

How can this be solved?

Seriously.

This may sound political to many of you, but the cold hard truth is that the Bush Administration really took their eye off the ball by focusing on Iraq.

Really bad move.

Regardless of who is to blame for this (eight years of Bush and handouts to Pak or Obama and another seven billion handout), the real question is:

How can this be solved?

Seriously.

This may sound political to many of you, but the cold hard truth is that the Bush Administration really took their eye off the ball by focusing on Iraq.

Really bad move.
except those that really know whats going on know that that is not the truth
there was no lessening of focus on the Taliban because of Iraq

This is really dangerous. Pakistan is a nuclear armed nation. Imagine the Taliban with that kind of weaponry.

How can this be solved?

Seriously.

Really bad move.

Incorrect.

Bush himself, when asked about Osama bin Laden said, "I don't know and I don't care."

The truth is, and always will be that we were attacked by Al Queda, trained in Afghanistan and supported by the Taliban.

But we bombed a few caves, turned around, and went after Iraq, a country we had no business going into.

The resurgence of the Taliban is Bush's legacy.

How can this be solved?

Seriously.

Really bad move.

Incorrect.

Bush himself, when asked about Osama bin Laden said, "I don't know and I don't care."

The truth is, and always will be that we were attacked by Al Queda, trained in Afghanistan and supported by the Taliban.

But we bombed a few caves, turned around, and went after Iraq, a country we had no business going into.

It's dishonest fuckery when you refuse to fill in all the gaps.. it ain't cool to just spew leftist talking points..

How can this be solved?

Seriously.

Really bad move.

Incorrect.

no, it is YOU that is incorrect
the focus was still there

btw, your "quote" of Bush is highly incorrect
and the only way the press got the statement they did was because they kept badgering Bush to answer the question in so many different ways it was not in the context of "i dont care"

Last edited:
Oops, you're right. I didn't quote correctly.

Here, let me show the exact two quotes:

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

If the Taliban makes it to the capital, it's OBAMA'S issue, not Bush's.

Oops, you're right. I didn't quote correctly.

Here, let me show the exact two quotes:

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

Oops, I forgot to mention:

I'm right. You're wrong. It's agreed.
and without the questions asked and the time frame, you can make that say anything you want

so, you are NOT right

Forum List

Back