Taliban in Afghanistan - Our Real Terrorist Enemy

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
Are we winning fighting the guys who actually attacked US on 9-11?

Hmmm, seems about as good as in Iraq.

We see that some people are having problems, so we might change the times that the networks are shut down in the coming days," Mujahid said.

That the Taliban could dictate when the country's mobile phone networks operate shows the weakness of the central government and the international forces that operate here, said Mohammad Qassim Akhgar, a political analyst in Kabul.

"After the Taliban announcement, they were aware of the situation, and still they couldn't provide security for the towers," Akhgar said. "Maybe destroying a few towers will not have any effect on the government, but the news or the message that comes out of this is very big, and all to the benefit of the Taliban."

http://tinyurl.com/26njtg

Are we winning fighting the guys who actually attacked US on 9-11?

Hmmm, seems about as good as in Iraq.

http://tinyurl.com/26njtg

Some clueless and uninformed morons will claim that ANY radical islamic group is our enemy. These are typically bush lovers and rubes, who don't have a clue about the world outside of their own state borders.

You correctly point out that our enemy are those who attacked us, and are willing to attack US.

I don't give a fuck about muslim radicals in India, in Uzbekistan, or in Kashmir who have a beef with hindus, the Indian goverenment, or the Phillipino government. I don't give a crap about kurdish muslim terrorists who have a beef with Iran or Turkey. That's not our problem.

Some clueless and uninformed morons will claim that ANY radical islamic group is our enemy. These are typically bush lovers and rubes, who don't have a clue about the world outside of their own state borders.

You correctly point out that our enemy are those who attacked us, and are willing to attack US.

I don't give a fuck about muslim radicals in India, in Uzbekistan, or in Kashmir who have a beef with hindus, the Indian goverenment, or the Phillipino government. I don't give a crap about kurdish muslim terrorists who have a beef with Iran or Turkey. That's not our problem.

You and Rayboy are aware that the "Taliban" did not attack us either? They just chose to protect those that did. Remind me again how we could have just used police and diplomacy in that case?

Now the peanut gallery has spoken. I don't think anyone mentioned India, Uzbekistan or Kashmir??? I suppose the radicals that want to blow themselves up to kill our troops in Iraq have true love toward the United States homeland. Brilliant my friend, Brilliant! I bow before your supreme intellect!:bowdown:

Now the peanut gallery has spoken. I don't think anyone mentioned India, Uzbekistan or Kashmir??? I suppose the radicals that want to blow themselves up to kill our troops in Iraq have true love toward the United States homeland. Brilliant my friend, Brilliant! I bow before your supreme intellect!:bowdown:

The vast majority couldn't give a shit about the US. They'd just them to bugger off and mind their own business. But they can't...(shrug)..

The vast majority couldn't give a shit about the US. They'd just them to bugger off and mind their own business. But they can't...(shrug)..

Oh so the reason they blow themselves up is because they want the troops to leave? Damn, don't you think they could convey that in manner that doesn't leave themselves dead? That seems like an extreme manner to show someone they aren't welcome. By your logic, what I'll do is blow myself up when my mother-in-law comes over next time, maybe she'll get the point.:rofl:

Don't insult my intelligence, by presuming I haven't seen tons of wingnuts wringing their hands and pissing their diapers about the global "caliphate" of muslims, and their desire to invade the United States and take over our walmarts.

You idiots need to learn how to distinguish real threats, from Fox News propaganda.

Don't insult my intelligence, by presuming I haven't seen tons of wingnuts wringing their hands and pissing their diapers about the global "caliphate" of muslims, and their desire to invade the United States and take over our walmarts.

You idiots need to learn how to distinguish real threats, from Fox News propaganda.

So tell us? Have you even watched Fox news? And if so how much?

WTF does that have to do with this discussion? I manage an Afgan and I don't look at him sideways. He is actually a lot more American that alot of you left wing nut jobs.

Oh so the reason they blow themselves up is because they want the troops to leave? Damn, don't you think they could convey that in manner that doesn't leave themselves dead? That seems like an extreme manner to show someone they aren't welcome. By your logic, what I'll do is blow myself up when my mother-in-law comes over next time, maybe she'll get the point.:rofl:

Ah, riiiigghhhhtttt. So if somebody invades the US you're just gonna roll over and die, right?? Yeah,. sure! Have I got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell ya..:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Ah, riiiigghhhhtttt. So if somebody invades the US you're just gonna roll over and die, right?? Yeah,. sure! Have I got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell ya..:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

No I would fight against them, your right. But I'm not going to blow myself up, to go to heaven to be with 12 young virgins either, or cut the heads off of journalists, slaughter people for cameras.....get the point? Yep, I'm sure that the terrorist from Syria feels great Iraqi national pride too.

No I would fight against them, your right. But I'm not going to blow myself up, to go to heaven to be with 12 young virgins either, or cut the heads off of journalists, slaughter people for cameras.....get the point? Yep, I'm sure that the terrorist from Syria feels great Iraqi national pride too.

They're all arabs and they stick together. And here's a newsflash - the arab culture is different from the Western. When are you neocon whackjobs gonna stop putting western values on ME cutlure. It don't work like that bucko!:cool:

They're all arabs and they stick together. And here's a newsflash - the arab culture is different from the Western. When are you neocon whackjobs gonna stop putting western values on ME cutlure. It don't work like that bucko!:cool:

So your saying that arabs blow themselves up for other arabs? Damn, I think you mean radical Islamic terrorist blow themselves for other radical Islamic terrorist? Your making my point, thanks.

LOL, YOU need a history lesson. Arabs have been slaughtering each other for centuries. And will be doing the same into the far future.

So your saying that arabs blow themselves up for other arabs? Damn, I think you mean radical Islamic terrorist blow themselves for other radical Islamic terrorist? Your making my point, thanks.

No, what I am saying is you are putting western values on how to deal with an invasion on ME values. They are different. I am not making your point, because you have none. You just don't get it..period.........

LOL, YOU need a history lesson. Arabs have been slaughtering each other for centuries. And will be doing the same into the far future.

Well, I'm glad you caught up to something the rest of us informed people have known for years.

And I guess we agree, that the wingnut fear mongering about muslims "uniting" in a global caliphate and threatening to invade us, was all a bunch of childish nightmares by bed wetting NeoCons! Cheers!

Forum List

Back