Taliban Demands Unbiased Coverage of Its Attempted Murder of a 14-Year-Old Girl

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
Taliban Demands Unbiased Coverage of Its Attempted Murder of a 14-Year-Old Girl - Yahoo! News

Ya know, they're right!

When grown men, sneak up on a 14 y/o girl, shoot her in the head, then run like cowards in case she has family near, we really should get their side of the story.

I mean really.

She broke the law by speaking, wanting to learn, wanting to be free.

So we really really should hear the side of these murdering gutless worms.

And at 14, shouldn't she be home, married with kids cleaning the cave?

The only "unibased" coverage is the fact that the taliban tried to exterminate her over education, sexism, and religious beliefs that were being taken seriously and literally.

Taliban Demands Unbiased Coverage of Its Attempted Murder of a 14-Year-Old Girl - Yahoo! News

Ya know, they're right!

When grown men, sneak up on a 14 y/o girl, shoot her in the head, then run like cowards in case she has family near, we really should get their side of the story.

I mean really.

We should set up a remote press conference for them to state thier point, with unmanned cameras, and all the lights needed.

Makes a great aiming point for a drone's missile.

The Taliban are just misunderstood. :cool:

No we understand them pretty well.

They shoot 14 year old unarmed women for trying to get educated.

Sunnis humor is so subtle it makes him look the ass more often than not.

Even though he's a muslim douche bag, given the chance, he'd put holes in the taliban and Aq

something creepy I heard on the radio;

She was secretly taken to a high level hospital in England. all secret and hush-hush.

within a few hours, she had family arriving to visit her, they all got arrested b/c they were all terrorist and not family.

they vowed to kill her and wont stop till she is dead....someone needs to explain that this girl has become a world wide cause now....could this attempted murder of one girl be the downfall of these so called men

Ya know, they're right!

I mean really.

The Taliban are such brave men for attacking a 14 year old girl.

Why should we explain it to 'em?

Not like the facts have ever deterred them from insanely stupid and hateful acts before......

The UK was a very courageous country to take her in knowing that it makes them subject to attacks in the UK itself. Notice the US didn't step up to the plate. obama is too concerned with his reelection to be a champion of women's rights.

The UK was a very courageous country to take her in knowing that it makes them subject to attacks in the UK itself. Notice the US didn't step up to the plate. obama is too concerned with his reelection to be a champion of women's rights.

Its funny how no Muslim country offered to help either.

The Taliban are just misunderstood. :cool:

No we understand them pretty well.

They shoot 14 year old unarmed women for trying to get educated.

Sunnis humor is so subtle it makes him look the ass more often than not.

Even though he's a muslim douche bag, given the chance, he'd put holes in the taliban and Aq

Sunni.....are you being a Muslim Douche bag again?....i cant leave you anywhere.....thats it no supper tonight and no watching Person Of Interest....your grounded mister.......:mad:

Forum List

Back