Taliban condemn Pakistan Attack

The Hamas freedom fighters homemade bottle rockets do not have a guidance system.

So there is no way they could accurately target schools or malls or anything else. ....... :cool:
So now all the Hamas terrorists do is fire bottle rockets ehh? Must some real good ones since the reach the capitol now.

Condemning the IDF savages for killing innocent children isn't supporting the Hamas and the Taliban you freakin moron. ..... :cool:

coyote thanked sunni for lying -----his post is a spit in the faces of every child and adult killed in the name of the rapist pig-------HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS and coyote is co-spitter---today---even in the faces of the people murdered yesterday in Australia.
It would be good if the murders would end but if they do cont
Looks like Roudy has a gay infatuation for Winston Churchill.

He keep posting his picture and words on every thread. ...... :cuckoo: . :lol: :lol:

I see no evidence that roudy has a "gay" infatuation. Winston Churchill was a man of intellect, integrity and
he even had a talent for artistic painting-----There are billion disgusting perverted dogs who thrust their stinking asses in the air five times per day and repeat the name of a murderer---who was also a sexual pervert. THAT behavior
is -----obscene

Secret services especially Mossad are well trained in false flags!

Freeman is such a good Muslim that he reminds me of a book written by a Muslim man name Khalid something or other. In the book Khalid explains how Muslims always want to blame something on another entity and will never take the blame themselves for what Muslims have done. Maybe Freeman thinks the Boko Haram are actually led by the Mossad. How about it, Freeman? Is it the Mossad in charge of the Boko Haram telling your brethren to slit the throats of pastors, kill people while they are praying in church, and kidnapping young women?

Meanwhile, there are enough articles to see what Freeman's Muslim brethren have done.

Most of victims shot in the head - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Then to top it off, Freeman's brethren also burned teachers alive.

Taliban burned teachers alive in Pakistan school attack - Telegraph

One survivor's story where he will remember this horror forever.

Teen in Pakistani school shot by Taliban gunmen reveals how he played dead Daily Mail Online
Christian LRA and Zionists terrorists have killed more than Alqaeda puppets.

Really, Freeman??? You are such a good extremist Muslim -- always lying and always in denial. For all we know, you yourself collect funds to help the Taliban and Al Qaeda murder people and are also busy in your town recruiting young people for ISIS.

The Hamas freedom fighters homemade bottle rockets do not have a guidance system.

So there is no way they could accurately target schools or malls or anything else. ....... :cool:
So now all the Hamas terrorists do is fire bottle rockets ehh? Must some real good ones since the reach the capitol now.

Didn't Hamas have banners around town a while back thanking Iran for the missiles that they sent them?

Didn't Hamas have banners around town a while back thanking Iran for the missiles that they sent them?

Sally---why do you bother to address the filth? It and its fellow mosque sluts and pimps are both tired and excited from the JUMAH celebration over the victory in Sydney Australia among other murder sprees in the name of the rapist pig. No matter what you say----they will continue to murder and their whores will ululate and wiggle their stinking fat asses in pious worship of the dog of jannah. It is what they know and what they LIVE for. The kind of weapons they employ is not the issue. The Turkish scum murdered two million with just clubs and knives------They even toss humans off of high places to glorify their "god" of dirt

Sally---why do you bother to address the filth? It and its fellow mosque sluts and pimps are both tired and excited from the JUMAH celebration over the victory in Sydney Australia among other murder sprees in the name of the rapist pig. No matter what you say----they will continue to murder and their whores will ululate and wiggle their stinking fat asses in pious worship of the dog of jannah. It is what they know and what they LIVE for. The kind of weapons they employ is not the issue. The Turkish scum murdered two million with just clubs and knives------They even toss humans off of high places to glorify their "god" of dirt

I was actually responding to the retired sergeant. I very rarely see Mr. Crackpot's posts unless someone responds to him. However, I get loads of alerts from him and apparently no one even bothers to answer his nonsense to me, whatever it was. I was just reading this the other day, and I thought this very aptly described Mr. Crackpot. The good thing is that Mr. Crackpot is locked away someplace.

Psychology Why Islam creates monsters 10News.dk

Afghan Taliban are not the part of ttp . Ttp is group of taliban and has no link with afghan taliban . Ttp carried out this attack . The operation against ttp is being carried out and almost they are wiped from Pakistan soil .

Sunni Man has this conspiracy theory the Juden, the Mossad, the CIA created ISIL.

Forum List

Back