Taking the USMB advice....

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
I am starting my own religion ...and i expect great success!

I am the way to your salvation. I am the bearer of all truth and knowledge of all things, I am the life that will lead you out of the darkness and into the light. Fear not, I am here to serve and save you all.

:eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

I am the way to your salvation. I am the bearer of all truth and knowledge of all things, I am the life that will lead you out of the darkness and into the light. Fear not, I am here to serve and save you all.

gime a dollar !!

• Banned

gime a dollar !!

Actually it will work the other way..... the plate will be coming your way any second now....and be sure to have your home signed over as soon as you can. You have no need for material things any more.....

come into my flock...you seem to be off the scale and unbalanced

Last edited:

But I prefer dimly lit areas, and I rely on the gifts of vanity and pride to save me from the mortal sin of perpetual guilt.

Last edited:

Terrif!

Get me a cup of coffee, would you?

Cream and sugar.

Thanks in advance.

But I prefer dimly lit areas, and I rely on the gifts of vanity and pride to save me from the mortal sin of perpetual guilt.

we will be sitting over here in the shadows.....

remember they love a repentant sinner.....confess them sins.....tammy faye could cry on cue....work on that

aaahhh.... but we also worship in the spaces between darkness and light... The only sin is not following your only salvation....

Terrif!

Get me a cup of coffee, would you?

Cream and sugar.

Thanks in advance.

Only after worship.... refreshment only comes after.

we will be sitting over here in the shadows.....

remember they love a repentant sinner.....confess them sins.....tammy faye could cry on cue....work on that

A true believer already. Come and sit with me so we can discuss your future.

and not giving offerings of appreciation....sy you will need a web site to publish your wish list....

do you need a vestal virgin?

Worship service will begin here.... all will be saved.

No virgins in this religion...... they are NO fun!

You can save money on vestments if you practice nude preaching...

Just sayin'....

Forum List

Back