Taking the fun out meat.

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Artificial meat? Food for thought by 2050
Leading scientists say meat grown in vats may be necessary to feed 9 billion people expected to be alive by middle of century

Artificial meat grown in vats may be needed if the 9 billion people expected to be alive in 2050 are to be adequately fed without destroying the earth, some of the world's leading scientists report today.

If you cant destroy the world while you eat what is the point?
Ill try the stuff if I, around, but I want to run a strip-mining machine or dump some toxic waste on brown people for dessert.

Artificial meat? Food for thought by 2050 | Environment | The Guardian

tofurkey

and

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVpN312hYgU]YouTube - Soylent green trailer[/ame]

Leading scientists say meat grown in vats may be necessary to feed 9 billion people expected to be alive by middle of century

Artificial meat grown in vats may be needed if the 9 billion people expected to be alive in 2050 are to be adequately fed without destroying the earth, some of the world's leading scientists report today.

stop it before I projectile vomit all over you, you shitbag!

The future promises to be wicked. Thankfully I won't enjoy most of it's banquets. I lived at the apex of the human race. The downhill slide will be unimaginably revolting.

It is all Obama's fault.

Last edited:
is it strange at all that many of the people who are the most pro-science, the most pro-technology, the most compassionate i want to take care of the poor, get very touchy over the subject of advancements in food technology as if it's some great evil.

is it strange at all that many of the people who are the most pro-science, the most pro-technology, the most compassionate i want to take care of the poor, get very touchy over the subject of advancements in food technology as if it's some great evil.

Food is as sacred as anything is. Perhaps moreso than anything else. Besides sex of course. What could be more sacred than sex. Sex is how the whole concept of sacred evolved for us humans.

"advancements" in "food science" has a ring of heresay to it. Ya Know?

Food is as sacred as anything is. Perhaps moreso than anything else. Besides sex of course. What could be more sacred than sex. Sex is how the whole concept of sacred evolved for us humans.

heresay or heresy?

i just don't understand. if you're for advancements in science/medicine, you understnad that there are risks/rewards invovled. you take a pill to lower cholesterol knowing it could give you diarhhea. it's worth it. you eat a peace of meat so you can live for another week, knowing it might give you tumors thirty years from now.

just be honest with us and let us know the risk, and fuck it. let people decide what's important to them.

i just think by saying advancement in food technology are bad/wrong/immoral, you're basically saying this world has way too many people.

of course that begs the question, well, who should go?

heresay or heresy?

i just don't understand. if you're for advancements in science/medicine, you understnad that there are risks/rewards invovled. you take a pill to lower cholesterol knowing it could give you diarhhea. it's worth it. you eat a peace of meat so you can live for another week, knowing it might give you tumors thirty years from now.

just be honest with us and let us know the risk, and fuck it. let people decide what's important to them.

You are addressing the junkfood nation of which I am no citizen. I am also not obese and do not have diabetes. I haven't eaten fast food in 20 years.

15 years ago I cruised a grocery store and found it to be 97% food free.

Science can't improve on real food, in fact so far it has done just the opposite.

My dogs eat shit and rotting carcass. Knock yourself out.

i just think by saying advancement in food technology are bad/wrong/immoral, you're basically saying this world has way too many people.

of course that begs the question, well, who should go?

Yes the world has far too many people. That is why we are subsidizing food with melamine.

Who should go? Homeless Haitians, Flooded Pakistanis, charred Russians, buried Chinese, flooded Filipinos just to cover this month. More will follow.

Ill try the stuff if I, around, but I want to run a strip-mining machine or dump some toxic waste on brown people for dessert.

Artificial meat? Food for thought by 2050 | Environment | The Guardian

Haven't we been through this before? Dire predictions of a collapse of the food industry?

Forum List

Back