Taking nominations for political figures who ick you out

I can be bipartisan. Huckabee and Bachmann creep me out too.

I'm reluctant to say it but Glenn Beck worked his way into that category toward the end. The end being when my radio station stopped carrying him. I know he still has a presence somewhere. ;-)

Republican..... Eric Cantor

Democrat...... John Kerry
LOL. Agreed, except I would replace Cantor with Pat Buchanan.

Woah, just woah on him.

Some comedian said Kerry reminded him of the trees in the Wizard of Oz (that was pre-Botox, though, I believe). The resemblance is uncanny.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx-C2iVt2aE]How to get free apples!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Weiner

Frank

Pelosi

Waxman

Waters

and the one who said Quam would tip over.

]But, they are in show business.

I think she was asking about politicians.

Jillian doesn't know the difference. Democratic Underground tells her to hate, so she hates. Jillian probably thinks Rush was Vice President under Bush.

Jillian is as dumb as a bag of hammers...
No, she most certainly is not.

And, Amelia clarified earlier - she intentionally broadened it to political figures.

]But, they are in show business.

I think she was asking about politicians.

Jillian doesn't know the difference. Democratic Underground tells her to hate, so she hates. Jillian probably thinks Rush was Vice President under Bush.

Jillian is as dumb as a bag of hammers...

The OWS protestors were asked who was a greater threat, al Qaeda or Rush, most said Rush.

This is the kind of insanity that folks like TM practice.

It's not based in the real world and Obama is the result of this mind-set.

No, she most certainly is not.

And, Amelia clarified earlier - she intentionally broadened it to political figures.

Honestly, I've never seen anything from Jillian that indicates that her IQ breaks into double digits.

If I want to know what Jillian thinks, I'll log onto DailyKOS...
I find her quite intelligent and reasonable, if approached that way.

She has been at USMB for a long time. USMB is full of idiots, as we know. Sometimes we get accustomed to responding to idiots too much. I know I do and sometimes I respond that way when it was uncalled for.

So, I cannot speak poorly of her. Her views, I certainly can and do. ;)

I find her quite intelligent and reasonable, if approached that way.

She has been at USMB for a long time. USMB is full of idiots, as we know. Sometimes we get accustomed to responding to idiots too much. I know I do and sometimes I respond that way when it was uncalled for.

So, I cannot speak poorly of her. Her views, I certainly can and do. ;)

We'll have to agree to disagree on this. :eusa_angel:

I'd say Palin, but she's really too stupid to be icked out over. Dick Cheney is diabolical and that's very icky. Scabbie Annie Coulter would be icky under any circumstance, but she reminds me too much of a young Tom Petty nasally whining about an American Girl.

Herman Cain and his Godfather Pizza! Talk about icky! I was half way through the lid of the box before I realized I wasn't eating Godfather Pizza. Rick Perry (governor of Texas) is the political equivalent of replacing Charlie Sheen (George W. Bush) with Ashton Kucther. Li'l Ricky Santorum is creepy in that smarmy tattle tale kid sense everyone smacked around at recess. (I'm tellin'!)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back