Taking down the FBI, is that the GOP’s next big target?

Just watched Trump leaving marine one and going to Air Force One and he stopped for a quick interview just to trash the FBI.
As head of the Executive Branch who has authority over the justice department; it is not only the Presidents prerogative to criticize agencies within, and under the scope of DoJ when he sees fit... It is his duty.
Trump doesn’t decide justice. That’s not his job. We have courts for that.
/-----/ " Trump doesn’t decide justice. That’s not his job. We have courts for that."
The President As Law Enforcer - United States Constitution
The President As Law Enforcer - United States Constitution
THE PRESIDENT AS LAW ENFORCER Powers Derived From This Duty. The Constitution does not say that the President shall execute the laws, but that "he shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed," i.e., by others, who are commonly, but not always with strict accuracy, termed his subordinates.
This is a joke right? The president doesn’t even follow the law himself. The constitution is set up with three branches of government and one of those branches is the oversight of the legislative branch. And Trump said that he won’t work with them. That’s breaking the law.
It can’t be any more playing than that.

This is from popular right wing commentor on the USMB tipsycatlover:

The CIA and FBI are just partisan agencies. They are anti American arms of the democratic party.

Both agencies need to be dissolved and replaced with patriots. Preferably from militias.

See what I mean?
tipsys posts are looked at like your posts are....something to goof on...

[
Why attack me? I only post the truth. That’s why I use links.
----------------
It’s only funny until it isn’t. Notice how no one actually disputes anything I say. Instead of attacking the truth they attack me.
dean you have been told countless times why you get laughed at here......people who are obsessed with something,like you are,are not generally taken seriously...they get mocked a lot....you are responsible for how you are.....

This is from popular right wing commentor on the USMB tipsycatlover:

The CIA and FBI are just partisan agencies. They are anti American arms of the democratic party.

Both agencies need to be dissolved and replaced with patriots. Preferably from militias.

See what I mean?
Do you see yourself as a Left Winger or Centrist?
I see myself as a veteran and an American.
Answer the question.
in the old forum dean said he was just right of center.....do you believe that?....

Taking down the FBI, is that the GOP’s next big target?

FBI Director Touts Record Job Applications Despite Bashing of Bureau

From the title, it sounds all good.

But, is it?

The FBI was asked if they have recruiting problems after all the terrible things Trump and the Republicans have been saying about them. They said they’re having record numbers of recruits. And then you read this:

The FBI did not respond to Government Executive requests for the latest applicant numbers, which had dropped over the past several years.

And check this out:

When compared against the fiscal 2019 enacted level, the fiscal 2020 request level represents a total decrease of $267.8 million

Quarter billion dollars less is a lot less money.

And then after all this good news and positive words this is how Wray ended his testimony.

No question about it, Wray added when asked about adequate resources, “we’re stretched thin.”
The press and law enforcement are Trump’s enemies. Hmm, where have I heard that before?
From Trump. He hates people who are just doing their job.
and you hate people who disagree with you....how are you any different?....you both hate....

Forum List

Back