Taking David Duke In Context

It pisses me off that the media thinks anyone who isnt them are retard hicks from the holler that cant figure out on our own what the hell EITHER racist is REALLY saying.

It pisses me off that the media thinks anyone who isnt them are retard hicks from the holler that cant figure out on our own what the hell EITHER racist is REALLY saying.

In case you've been living under a rock your entire life, the media pretty much "thinks" they can make us think whatever they want us to think.

They've become exceedingly efficient at doing so, too.

Ha!

I just thought that would be a funny thread title, given that the media is exhorting us these days to take Rev. Jeremiah Wright 'in context'.

Whatevah.

Then you don't mind me putting this where it goes. Since we don't have a "Warped Humor" forum, this one will have to do.

Fuck racists, no matter what color they are. Every one should choke and die.

You know when there's a natural disaster (flood, tornado, etc...) and they pick the fattest, ugliest, bucktoothed, red-neck hick with a terrible "twang" and a speech impediment and say:

Reporter: "Mr. John Johnson experienced the tornado....what was it like Mr. Johnson."

Mr. Johnson: "Main that ternada jus cyme outha sky and heet da ground. I was runnin and says 'Betsy Lou! geet da kids and git to da cellar! Thers a sterm comin!"

Reporter: "Just an everyday American trying to survive...."

It makes me laugh....When hurrican Claudette hit Texas, a buddy and I were cleaning up the mess (The town was ok, but I've never seen so many downed trees, you couldn't drive a half mile in any direction) and out of power for about 2 weeks, trees everywhere). My friend and I were two young, good-looking guys with a good head on our shoulders, as well as our families who are what most people would consider "normal". The TV crew covering the town passed us right up and found the grungiest neighbor in the neighborhood and interviewed him. It didn't make us mad, but rather made us laugh because we'd always seen that on TV.

LOL...I guess that came off arrogant...lol...I meant better looking than the red-neck down the street. LoL

Here's a picture of me:

redneck-games.jpg

LOL...

Forum List

Back