Taking Bin Laden’s Side

Osama Bin Laden attacked innocent Americans

Those opposed to the mosque are attacking innocent Americans.

The magnitude of the 2 crimes may differ, but the principle is EXACTLY the same.

And let us remember that Bin Laden intended to terrorize us....make us afraid all the time....and those who are afraid of the Muslim community center are indeed terrorized.

Maybe if he denied some gay folk their marriage you would be a bit more intent on getting rid of him.

The magnitude of the 2 crimes may differ, but the principle is EXACTLY the same.

And let us remember that Bin Laden intended to terrorize us....make us afraid all the time....and those who are afraid of the Muslim community center are indeed terrorized.

No...*WE* the people are telling HIM and his So-Called "Religion Of PEACE" to FUCK OFF and DIE.

Since I didn't say anything of the sort I don't know what you're talking about.

Not all crimes are against the law. People say 'it's a crime to this or that' all the time when they aren't talking about actual criminal violations of the law.

It's a crime to blame innocent people for what guilty people did, whether it's prosecutable or not.

btw, Bin Laden despises moderate Muslims like the Imam Rauf, so many of you have that in common with Bin Laden as well.

you REALLY are a disgusting piece of shit.
Islam has a name for someone like you and it AIN'T pretty, but FITTING FOR YOU.

LOL! So you admit you righties are on the same side as Bin Laden, you even refer to Islamic names for people.

:clap2:

WTF?:cuckoo:

I thought conservatives didn't think about Bin Laden anymore. That he was of "no concern".

YouTube - Bush On Bin Laden I truly am not that concerned about him

Perhaps things have changed in 6 years, assuming that a sound bite in a debate accurately portrays "conservatives" in such a broad way.

I remember Bush saying he didn't think about Bin Laden anymore.

I don't remember that bothering any Republicans. After all, they got Saddam and turned Iraq in to a religious theocracy. But to me, that "plan" seemed "counter productive". Who knows what goes on in the minds of conservatives or Republicans. They are difficult to read. The letters are so small.

So, the AMERICAN people who OPPOSE this are NOW being COMPARED with Osama Bin Laden. how do you like that one folks? what a disgusting article.

By NICHOLAS D. KRISTOF
Published: August 21, 2010

SNIP:
Fred R. Conrad/The New York Times
Nicholas D. Kristof
On the Ground
Share Your Comments About This Column
Nicholas Kristof addresses reader feedback and posts short takes from his travels.

Osama abhors the vision of interfaith harmony that the proposed Islamic center represents. He fears Muslim clerics who can cite the Koran to denounce terrorism.

It’s striking that many American Republicans share with Al Qaeda the view that the West and the Islamic world are caught inevitably in a “clash of civilizations.” Anwar al-Awlaki, the American-born cleric who recruits jihadis from his lair in Yemen, tells the world’s English-speaking Muslims that America is at war against Islam. You can bet that Mr. Awlaki will use the opposition to the community center and mosque to try to recruit more terrorists.

In short, the proposed community center is not just an issue on which Sarah Palin and Osama bin Laden agree. It is also one in which opponents of the center are playing into the hands of Al Qaeda.

These opponents seem to be afflicted by two fundamental misconceptions.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/22/opinion/22kristof.html?_r=2&src=me&ref=opinion

Um there is nothing wrong with agreeing with your enemy if you enemy happens to be right.

The west is in a struggle with Radical Islam. It is a clash of civilizations of sorts. Between ours and one that has been kidnapped by the extreme views of Radical Muslims.

Since I didn't say anything of the sort I don't know what you're talking about.

Not all crimes are against the law. People say 'it's a crime to this or that' all the time when they aren't talking about actual criminal violations of the law.

It's a crime to blame innocent people for what guilty people did, whether it's prosecutable or not.

btw, Bin Laden despises moderate Muslims like the Imam Rauf, so many of you have that in common with Bin Laden as well.

LOL! So you admit you righties are on the same side as Bin Laden, you even refer to Islamic names for people.

They both are intent on making America afraid and hateful of Muslims.

I thought conservatives didn't think about Bin Laden anymore. That he was of "no concern".

Perhaps things have changed in 6 years, assuming that a sound bite in a debate accurately portrays "conservatives" in such a broad way.

I don't remember that bothering any Republicans. After all, they got Saddam and turned Iraq in to a religious theocracy. But to me, that "plan" seemed "counter productive". Who knows what goes on in the minds of conservatives or Republicans. They are difficult to read. The letters are so small.

BOOOOOOSH! ALERT! :lol:

rdean? You're such an IDIOT.:lol:

BOOOOOOSH! ALERT! :lol:

rdean? You're such an IDIOT.:lol:
Says the guy with the idiot whiny bitch in his sigpic.

Classic! :lol:

Wrong ANSWER dumbass. ISLAM by their inability to reign IN their so-called CRIMINAL ELEMENTS...have spoken quite nicely.

But thank you for playing.

You get as a parting gift: "Liberalism-The JOKE On Society"...

Five-Pillars-of-the-Liberal-Faith.gif

Got it ACE?

And as an Added BONUS? Blame, Minimization, Denial, Obfuscation. *The Liberal/Statist PLAYBOOK* ALL for *you*.

Congratulations!

Last edited:

Bush vs. Obama was 2 years ago. Bush vs. Kerry was 6 years ago.

Care to comment on the present?

He cannot. He's like MOST liberal Statists...Lives in that past and BLAMES others when the people he supports are in power. Time is not a factor. It's ALWAYS the *other Giuys fault*.

Part of thier playbook...

Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate.

And this cretin expects others to VOTE for people of the same mindset.

No responsibility for anything.

Jesus Christ you fuckers are low. Have you no limits? Comparing us to Bin Laden? That is disgusting.

He cannot. He's like MOST liberal Statists...Lives in that past and BLAMES others when the people he supports are in power. Time is not a factor. It's ALWAYS the *other Giuys fault*.

Part of thier playbook...

Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate.

And this cretin expects others to VOTE for people of the same mindset.

No responsibility for anything.

I keep waiting for you to produce a single link to "anything". But you can't. Like someone said, "You are a whiny bitch".

You're wrong.

Osama bin Laden attacked innocent Americans.

Those who oppose the mosque do so because they don't want to see those same Americans assaulted again.

That article is far more discriminatory than anybody opposing the mosque.

Wrong ANSWER dumbass. ISLAM by their inability to reign IN their so-called CRIMINAL ELEMENTS...have spoken quite nicely.

Christianity by their inability to reign IN their so-called CRIMINAL ELEMENTS...( like Tim McVeigh and Eric Rudolph ) have spoken quite nicely.

Moron.

Christianity by their inability to reign IN their so-called CRIMINAL ELEMENTS...( like Tim McVeigh and Eric Rudolph ) have spoken quite nicely.

Moron.

McVeigh had given up on his Catholic roots 20 years prior to his terrorist act. FACT

Moron.

McVeigh had given up on his Catholic roots 20 years prior to his terrorist act. FACT

It really should not matter. WE hear from the left over and over how we should not hold all Muslims responsible for what Radical Islamic Terrorists do, and we should not.

Yet why do they even bring up that McVeigh was a Christian if not to do the same to All Christians that they tell us not to do to Muslims.

The funny thing is McVeigh was one man one act, when Radical Islamic Terrorists acts are Very very many, and the entire Muslim world only half heatedly speaks out against it.

yet we should love and trust all Muslims while they distrust and demean Christians on a daily basis. Fuck I do not even consider myself a Christian, but I can see the liberal double standard about Christians and other religions.

Moron.

It really should not matter. WE hear from the left over and over how we should not hold all Muslims responsible for what Radical Islamic Terrorists do, and we should not.

Yet why do they even bring up that McVeigh was a Christian if not to do the same to All Christians that they tell us not to do to Muslims.

The funny thing is McVeigh was one man one act, when Radical Islamic Terrorists acts are Very very many, and the entire Muslim world only half heatedly speaks out against it.

yet we should love and trust all Muslims while they distrust and demean Christians on a daily basis. Fuck I do not even consider myself a Christian, but I can see the liberal double standard about Christians and other religions.

Standard liberal perspective is nothing but a group of short cuts in this area. "They are brown, so they should do whatever they want. We own them anyway, so let them have their fun. White Conservatives have the power we want, so we have to take them down!"

Gross oversimplification, but it's generally true.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back