Taking bets....

No, but thanks for asking, anyhow.

And unfortunately that just proves how unbalanced you are!

Even when someone agrees with you they are wrong?

You can see how that works can you?

I said countless of times that I'm not balanced. I also said that I wasn't trying to be.

Since I belong to one side of the conflict, saying I'm balanced, or even "try" being, will make me a hypocrite. I'm not balanced, and I also repeated that. I'm not into crappy Politically Correctism, either.

You don't agree with me in the big picture at all, and that's why I'm saying it's not enough, for me, anyhow. Since, again, I'm not a fangirl of the politically correct.

You want facts?
19.12 Hamas launched rocket onto Israeli city.
Act of war.
Next.

I said countless of times that I'm not balanced. I also said that I wasn't trying to be.

Since I belong to one side of the conflict, saying I'm balanced, or even "try" being, will make me a hypocrite. I'm not balanced, and I also repeated that. I'm not into crappy Politically Correctism, either.

You don't agree with me in the big picture at all, and that's why I'm saying it's not enough, for me, anyhow. Since, again, I'm not a fangirl of the politically correct.

I have to agree with you, being born there and raised there, living there all your life and on the south end, I can understand why your not balanced. I was always bias with the US government as well , we were always right in our actions, and now I do see things a bit different, I can see where I'm not in agreement with many things now looking back with our government (the Us) but if Russia attacked us we'd have to fight back, but if our government wants to attack Russia or Iran I would be against it. I believe very little of what is reported now days as well. I am against the heavy sanctions we have on Iran and Russia, just makes enemies, but the US government politicians want to keep the US no. 1, and the citizens are the ones suffering for it. We all al victims of men (and women) who want to be in power and make a name for themselves, just pawns in their politics.

Hamas is a terror organization, and despite you trying to act "balanced" on this, we see right through you, all the way deep into the deep Hamas fangirling, so please. Save it.

It's becoming evident that pro Israel supporters get really pissed off when facts are presented to them...

I don't disagree with you.... Hamas ARE a terror organisation...

Is that "balanced" enough for you?

Then why produce heavily reworked reports that say otherwise, when the reality is outside of the court the ruling has no meaning. That was in the report, and you ignored it to attack the Jewish posters on here.

Not reworked, simply posted facts from the article....

If the court ruling has no meaning, as you imply, then why is Nut&yahoo getting all hot under the collar about it?

Oddly enough, I kind of agree that the actual removal of Hamas has little practical meaning... Hamas are still a terrorist organisation.

However, a very small step forward that follows on from the recognition of Palestine by European countries and, in principle, the EU.

POLITICS as otherwise he would be seen as weak.

They can be recognised by the King of Siam for all the good it will do them, once they get this recognition they will find that it is a sword poised over their heads if they don't dance to the wests tunes.
Ask why the EU scrapped the aid payable to the P.A. and left them facing power outages, water being turned off and other inconveniences when they found out that the money was being given to the families of terrorists. Watch this space

So Lipush... Try me... What IS your big picture?

Subhumanity is too stupid to understand the fallacy inherent in an appeal to authority, but changing what they are called does not change what they are. Deluded Eurotrash can call them freedom fighters for all it's worth, but they still remain terrorist subhumans whose very charter calls for genocide.

Subhumanity is too stupid to understand the fallacy inherent in an appeal to authority, but changing what they are called does not change what they are. Deluded Eurotrash can call them freedom fighters for all it's worth, but they still remain terrorist subhumans whose very charter calls for genocide.

And Dogmaphail is too stupid to read my posts, the carries on to write a load of shit that actually makes no intelligible sense!

Congratulations on making yourself look stupid TWICE in one very short post! :clap:

The MidEast is a big pile of junk.

That's pretty much the big, big,,,,big picture, I think

I have to agree with you, being born there and raised there, living there all your life and on the south end, I can understand why your not balanced. I was always bias with the US government as well , we were always right in our actions, and now I do see things a bit different, I can see where I'm not in agreement with many things now looking back with our government (the Us) but if Russia attacked us we'd have to fight back, but if our government wants to attack Russia or Iran I would be against it. I believe very little of what is reported now days as well. I am against the heavy sanctions we have on Iran and Russia, just makes enemies, but the US government politicians want to keep the US no. 1, and the citizens are the ones suffering for it. We all al victims of men (and women) who want to be in power and make a name for themselves, just pawns in their politics.

It won't change even if we have a leftist leader like Hertzog in charge.

The MidEast is a big pile of junk.

That's pretty much the big, big,,,,big picture, I think

So, how does that differ from my 'big picture'?

Personal experienced view.

Sometimes you shouldn't assume stuff...

I think the ME is a big pile of shite and, unfortunately, will take something more than is acceptable, to sort it out...

Forum List

Back