Taking bets....

Humanity

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2014
A post earlier this week regarding the removal of Hamas from the EU Terrorist List seems to have gone a little bit askew with the usual BS, Lies, Counter-Lies and the usual hatred that appears on this forum......

So.... In an attempt to bring a little bit of reality, from both sides....

An EU court ruling judged that Hamas HAS been taken off the 'Terrorist Register' - FACT

The ruling is not a reassessment of Hamas' classification as a terrorist group - FACT

A funding freeze on the group would continue for three months - FACT

The Israeli economy minister called the court's decision immoral - FACT

So, who want to have a little bet with me on the first Zionist who will refute these facts?

I'm not going to post links as these FACTS can be found all over the internet on both liberal, conservative, Jewish and Arab websites...

So rather than try and keep up with the BS being posted on the earlier post...

How about someone actually come along and deny these FACTS and, in some way, support their argument with links....

I look forward to the counter arguments of a FACTUAL judgement from the pro Israeli/Zionist supporters here...

I know this is off your topic here Humanity, but I think I replied with this post in your aforementioned thread. How about replying to my question here:

How about a simple solution US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I do not believe it to be an unreasonable request.

Not sure I saw your response in my OP but anyway.

Sure I can reply to your post... No problem...

However, you did ask me to respond to one of your previous posts and chose to ignore it...

A post earlier this week regarding the removal of Hamas from the EU Terrorist List seems to have gone a little bit askew with the usual BS, Lies, Counter-Lies and the usual hatred that appears on this forum......

An EU court ruling judged that Hamas HAS been taken off the 'Terrorist Register' - FACT

The ruling is not a reassessment of Hamas' classification as a terrorist group - FACT

So, who want to have a little bet with me on the first Zionist who will refute these facts?

I'm not going to post links as these FACTS can be found all over the internet on both liberal, conservative, Jewish and Arab websites...

How about someone actually come along and deny these FACTS and, in some way, support their argument with links....

I look forward to the counter arguments of a FACTUAL judgement from the pro Israeli/Zionist supporters here...

NO they have been temporarily removed from the classification, but are still viewed by the EU as a terrorist group

True they are still classed outside of the court as a terrorist group

No that is how long the EU ministers have to put in an appeal, and then the court ruling will be void until such a time as the appeal is heard.

True

All the evidence is in the original link provided that was cherry picked to remove the real facts.

NO they have been temporarily removed from the classification, but are still viewed by the EU as a terrorist group

No that is how long the EU ministers have to put in an appeal, and then the court ruling will be void until such a time as the appeal is heard.

True

All the evidence is in the original link provided that was cherry picked to remove the real facts.

Correct Phoney, the original link provided stated all of these facts!

Seems that SOME here try and refute the facts even when presented in an original link!

Hamas is a terror organization, and despite you trying to act "balanced" on this, we see right through you, all the way deep into the deep Hamas fangirling, so please. Save it.

Hamas is a terror organization, and despite you trying to act "balanced" on this, we see right through you, all the way deep into the deep Hamas fangirling, so please. Save it.

It's becoming evident that pro Israel supporters get really pissed off when facts are presented to them...

I don't disagree with you.... Hamas ARE a terror organisation...

Is that "balanced" enough for you?

As far a Syria is concerned the Syrian Rebels are a terrorists group as well, but that's different hey? The European Union said they are questioning whether Hamas, the Palestinian voted in Army is a terrorist group, and since they are fighting with Israel for the rights of Palestinians they are no different than the IDF. (except they are Muslim)

It's becoming evident that pro Israel supporters get really pissed off when facts are presented to them...

No, but thanks for asking, anyhow.

And "pissed off"? did you miss the thread where little Lupita turned dark red after hearing that Jews might get compensated for being expelled from Arab lands? She didn't like it, I could see the smoke coming out of her ears.

People get really pissed on the Palestianian ass-licking side, each time they hear there might be some justice for the Jews.

Ahm just sayin'.

As far a Syria is concerned the Syrian Rebels are a terrorists group as well, but that's different hey? The European Union said they are questioning whether Hamas, the Palestinian voted in Army is a terrorist group, and since they are fighting with Israel for the rights of Palestinians they are no different than the IDF. (except they are Muslim)

Is killing Egyptian soldiers part of "resisting Israel"?

Pfft, try something more concrete, precious.

when did they kill Egyptians? That was not Hamas a few months ago. The desert has terrorist groups in it, and Egypt has been having problems there for along time. Israel blamed it on Hamas.

No, but thanks for asking, anyhow.

And unfortunately that just proves how unbalanced you are!

Even when someone agrees with you they are wrong?

You can see how that works can you?

True

Correct Phoney, the original link provided stated all of these facts!

Seems that SOME here try and refute the facts even when presented in an original link!

But not as you presented them, so care to come clean and stop cherry picking the tiny parts that support your ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA

Then why produce heavily reworked reports that say otherwise, when the reality is outside of the court the ruling has no meaning. That was in the report, and you ignored it to attack the Jewish posters on here.

when did they kill Egyptians? That was not Hamas a few months ago. The desert has terrorist groups in it, and Egypt has been having problems there for along time. Israel blamed it on Hamas.

Actually Egypt blamed hamas because that is where the fire originated. And this was not the first such attack by hamas on Egypt.

Egypt blamed it on Hamas, actually. Israel just nodded its head in agreement.

Why should we give a rats ass about the problems in Egypt? Like A-Sisi's anger isn't enough? Pfft.

Then why produce heavily reworked reports that say otherwise, when the reality is outside of the court the ruling has no meaning. That was in the report, and you ignored it to attack the Jewish posters on here.

Not reworked, simply posted facts from the article....

If the court ruling has no meaning, as you imply, then why is Nut&yahoo getting all hot under the collar about it?

Oddly enough, I kind of agree that the actual removal of Hamas has little practical meaning... Hamas are still a terrorist organisation.

However, a very small step forward that follows on from the recognition of Palestine by European countries and, in principle, the EU.

Forum List

Back